"Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

According to Doc Arzt, the Lost Season 4 Premiere at Sunset on the Beach has been canceled.

http://www.docarzt.com/lost/lost-the...wn-on-suns.php

I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gosh, I was so looking forward to it!!! The kids and I just did a marathon of Season 3 over the weekend and were so stoked to get a preview of Season 4 before the rest of the world and to see some of the actors - even from a distance.

Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
      My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Poopie. Premiere would've been tonight, huh? This sucks. I'm like seriously bummed over the cancellation. That's the one time out of the entire year that my parents are willing to trudge into Waikiki with me and now that's scrapped, heh. Sigh, maybe next season
        myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

I'm glad I decided against planning my trip back home around the premiere date.

I'm stoked to find out who got off the island (other than Jack and Kate) and who stayed on the island (other than, and this is an assumption, Locke). I'm trying soooooooooo hard not to look at spoilers.

Sawyer looked sooo purty on the cover of my TV Guide this last week. Though my kane much preferred the picture of Adriana Lima inside of the TV Guide.
          I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Did you guys see Ryan's blog?

http://www.hawaiiweblog.com/2008/01/...wood-gets-lost

The folks at Planet Hollywood in Waikiki (and their friends at Infinite Productions) have stepped up to give “LOST” fans a place to gather and enjoy the show together. So if you’re a local fan who loves company, or a visiting fan in need of a place to be on Thursday night, head on over to 2155 Kalakaua Ave. (between Beachwalk and Lewers streets) and celebrate the long-awaited launch of Season Four in style. Validated parking is $3.
            Even better news? Planet Hollywood will host a ‘LOST’ viewing party every week!
            I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

And in this morning's 'tiser:

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ap...801270311/1076

Comment

TheOtherPaper checks in today . . .

http://starbulletin.com/2008/01/28/f...s/story01.html

Comment

This isn't really news, or sightings, but I just watched the final mobisode on vcast and OMG. I'm in a state of omg. If "omg" had a face, it would be mine right now. I won't spoil it if you dont have vcast or look for it elsewhere, but, omg. imo, it's better than the find815 game. I wub Sam and all, but this takes the cake.

(If you haven't watched any of the Missing Pieces clips, the ABC web site has all but the final one - it usually appears a few days after it premieres on vcast.)

Thursday cannot come fast enough!

Comment

Yeah that mobisode is nuts. I didn't think any of the last few mobisodes would be nearly as interesting or "important" as the Room 23 piece, but damnnnn. Opens up SO many more questions I can barely even keep track of how many need to be solved by the end of the show now
                    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

• Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

spotted this today on Lostcation set-

Comment

Are they shooting exteriors despite the writer's strike? Wonder if there is a Hawaii Safety sticker on the rear bumper.....

Comment

That shoot, and the one I tracked down on Diamond Head Road, are both for "Special Delivery," a Lifetime Channel made-for-TV movie being filmed for the next couple of weeks in Honolulu. I made the same mistake, in thinking it was "LOST," because they are using many of the same trailers and trucks and because many on the crew are wearing their "LOST" crew T-shirts.

Comment

Lost producer hopes to deliver 8 more episodes:

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ap...ING04/80211058

Comment

My wife is attending some DOE workshops at the Convention Center and she thinks the LOST crew are setting up to film some Sydney airport scenes soon.

Aj

Comment

I've been really puzzled that Hawai`i media have not unearthed plans for LOST for the rest of the season. Now this (finally!) from Katherine Nichols at the SB:

"Eight out of 16 shows for this season have been completed, and Bender said shooting should begin again on March 10. The story arc will be squeezed into five more episodes before the hiatus -- necessary for actors with feature film commitments -- begins in early May. Since producers contracted with ABC for three more seasons of 16 episodes, including this one, Bender said the deficit will be made up in subsequent years."

She also has a mini-feature on Rebecca Mader (CS Lewis) in which Mader says she can't wait to get back to Hawai`i "next month."

So it must be so!

Comment

Working...
                                X