Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
    She also has a mini-feature on Rebecca Mader (CS Lewis)
    I just saw that story on the Star-Bulletin's website. I especially liked the first photo of her with Elizabeth Mitchell, which showed two of the reasons to have a crush on E.M.
    (Exactly like the two reasons that started the thread on "Diane Ako's Big... ".)
    I enjoy keeping abreast of these things.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
      The story arc will be squeezed into five more episodes before the hiatus -- necessary for actors with feature film commitments -- begins in early May. Since producers contracted with ABC for three more seasons of 16 episodes, including this one, Bender said the deficit will be made up in subsequent years."
      I say they make the last 3 or 4 episodes 2 hours long.
      I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

For those who are counting (or marking their calendars) (note the four week break - no show March 27-April 17):

ABC has opted to end the current, pre-strike arc with Episode 8, not 7 as was the original plan. So, just to recap, this is what Lost's revised sked looks like.
        Episode 5: Feb. 28
        Episode 6: March 6
        Episode 7: March 13
        Episode 8: March 20
        Episode 9: April 24
        Episode 10: May 1
        Episode 11: May 8
        Episode 12: May 15
        Episode 13: May 22 (season finale)

Comment

Interview with Terry O'Quinn:

http://orig.jacksonsun.com/getout/tv.shtml

Aj

Comment

Ah, it was "comforting" to see movie vans, trucks and trailers at a location along Pali Hiway this morning at one of those large church/school complexes (not sure which one)...they're back!

Comment

According to Tim Ryan, "The Pali production trucks were for the indie feature Princess Kaiulani not Lost." Multiple projects means more work for local crews, but more confusion for "LOST" fans! Of course, false alarm or no, I wanna hear it all!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                According to Tim Ryan, "The Pali production trucks were for the indie feature Princess Kaiulani not Lost." Multiple projects means more work for local crews, but more confusion for "LOST" fans! Of course, false alarm or no, I wanna hear it all!
                Lost definitely went back into production yesterday, but I don't know if it was the Pali shoot or not. I'll try to find out for ya.
                Some of the Lost cast and crew went out to enjoy the K-Bay sandbar on Sunday; last day of "vacation" for them.

Comment

Saw Daniel Dae Kim this afternoon cruising on a bicycle, looking cheerful, out here in Hawaii Kai.
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Booo forgot to ask. On..Saturday, I think...or Sunday possibly I saw a ton of trailers parked around the Kekuanao'a Building on King Street, saw them while coming down Punchbowl all along the street and in the parking lot. I saw lights in the doorway of the next building over and I assumed they were filming something...when we came back from Public Storage, we went down Queen St. and there were even more trailers in the back and between buildings. Does anyone know what that was for?
                    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

They might be the ones who are shooting a movie at the Iolani Palace.

Comment

They were filming at Windward Community College last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Gfoxx View Post
                          That's the site of Hurley's mental hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                            They might be the ones who are shooting a movie at the Iolani Palace.
                            Nope, that's a movie company from the mainland making a very disturbing, inaccurate movie about Ka`iulani. I read most of the script - made me want to throw up!
                            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Gfoxx View Post
                              Originally posted by Spin Dr. View Post
                              That's the site of Hurley's mental hospital.
                              So maybe they were using WCC's parking lot, and filming at the real mental hospital right next door?

Comment

I don't watch this show but I did see Naveen Andrews dining at Town
                                a week ago Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X