Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
    I don't watch this show but I did see Naveen Andrews dining at Town a week ago Saturday.
    Awesome. That's exactly where I last saw him. He must be a real fan of the place.
    Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    So maybe they were using WCC's parking lot, and filming at the real mental hospital right next door?
    No, they were using Hale Kuhina, the continuing education building. It's within a stone's throw of the Hawaii State Hospital building that appeared in the Hurley and Charlie scene in the season premiere, though.
    Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
    Nope, that's a movie company from the mainland...
    I gather that's what Helen meant. That it was a movie crew, not "LOST."

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
      Awesome. That's exactly where I last saw him. He must be a real fan of the place.
      No, they were using Hale Kuhina, the continuing education building. It's within a stone's throw of the Hawaii State Hospital building that appeared in the Hurley and Charlie scene in the season premiere, though.
      I gather that's what Helen meant. That it was a movie crew, not "LOST."
      I was with glossyp that night. Our server told us he dines there quite
      a bit as do other cast members.

Comment

"LOST" was inside 1132 Bishop today, taking over much of the second floor promenade. Lots of carpentry work to create false walls. There were several people in medical gowns. I suspect it was a hospital scene, for Matthew Fox.

Comment

Warning...

POSSIBLE SPOILER....though just a tad of what a scene was.

Lost filmed inside Wahiawa's Leilehua HS thursday and friday, then last evening, reportedly they filmed on a residential street behind the Episcopal church that's on CA. Avenue.

They used classic cars and were filming flashbacks from fifties and sixties. I hear neighbors walked up, stood around, watched filming and their kids were fed by the crew. The scene was of a girl running out of a house and getting hit by a car, at least in part.
          Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

They were also filming across the highway from Heeia Kea Harbor on Friday.

Comment

Now that I know who he is I saw Naveen Andrews yet again yesterday in Neiman's.

Comment

Yes, they were filming up in Wahiawa....tried to make my Honey go around the block and up California just to get to his driveway....he had to show them his driver's license with his street address and yet the security for this series lets every Tom, Dick and Joe screech in and out of the cul-de-sacs.....go figgah!

Comment

I was by the set today at St. Patrick's school in Kaimuki. I saw Evangeline Lilly, Matthew Fox, Naveen Andrews, and Jorge Garcia!

Comment

Ryan has blogged the latest in LOST filming today complete with photos:

http://www.hawaiiweblog.com/2008/04/15/lost-funeral
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I seem to have the ability to be just blocks from these shootings and never realize it.
                      Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
                      Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

I seem to have the ability to be just blocks from these shootings and never realize it.
                        ME TOO!

I joined this thread late and then noticed that they've filmed a few scenes at the YWCA on Richards St. I worked right next door in the Ali'i Place building for all of last year and didn't even know!

I did know when they were shooting at the State Capitol but I was busy (ahem...) working!! Plus, I heard the security was pretty tight for that scene!!!

My dream is to be an extra on that show!!!!
                        Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
                        My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Me too and I don't even watch the show, but still it would have been cool to have caught the scenes being shot in Wahiawa.

I did get to see....LOL..cars! Yeah, two gorgeous, classic cars that they used at Leilehua HS and the neighborhood scene, but actors, woo hoo, not. I was leaving a dear friend's house and some of the show's crew were loading the two cars on the back of a truck. I thought "gee, not driving them?"
                          Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Hi. I understand that there were casting calls for extras very recently. It should not be difficult to find out about them if you live nearby. I know that there was one of these calls not long ago in the Honolulu Advertiser.
                            Nic
                            http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

Saw the one of the big trailers going up into Manoa valley tonight. . .something being shot there on Tuesday?

Comment

Originally posted by tvguy View Post
                                Saw the one of the big trailers going up into Manoa valley tonight. . .something being shot there on Tuesday?
                                Sounds like they're going back to Paradise Park. A couple of weeks ago they were filming right off the Manoa Falls Trail, and Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Rebecca Mader, Jeremy Davies, Emilie DeRavin and Josh Holloway were spotted.

Comment

Working...
                                X