"Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

I was up in Nu'uanu in the afternoon (after Ryan had already left). By that time, the only cast members remaining were Evangeline Lilly, Matthew Fox and a new guy wearing a vest with a flashing red light on it. I believe it's Jeremy Davies, who plays a character named "David" or "Dennis". I overheard some interesting dialogue, but I believe that's a topic that's more appropriate for another thread.
    Last edited by speed3; September 11, 2007, 09:09 PM. Reason: To clarify the shooting location

Comment

Just an update to my previous post. The new character's name is "Daniel". The scene I described was shot just off the road, which is obviously easier in some ways, but more difficult in others (i.e., ambient noise from passing cars). As the director put it, "The good news is, we're shooting just off the road. The bad news is, we're shooting just off the road."

Comment

I got a junque mail large-format postcard solicitation from the Honolulu Symphony this weekend - offering the opportunity to buy tickets for a performance of something called "The LOST Symphony" by Michael Giacchino, the guy who does (great!) music for the series.

The show is Saturday the 22nd at the Waikiki Shell and it promises Terry O`Quinn, narrator. Maybe I haven't been paying atention, but this is the first I had heard of this.

Here's a link to more info on the symphony's home page:

http://www.honolulusymphony.com/

Comment

I heard about the Lost concert. I just didn't think it will be playing in September.

Comment

The Emmy show was way long - but Terry O`Quinn got a statuette as best supporting actor in a drama - chosen over, among others, Michael Emerson.

Jack Bender (nominee for best director), Damon Lideloff (best writer) did not fare so well.

Comment

Giacchino's music is fantastic. It's a big part of the rich feeling behind "LOST." This concert will be the first time it'll be performed in public, and not in a recording studio.

Giacchino is one of my favorite movie and TV score composers right now. He did music for "Ratatouille," "Alias," "The Incredibles," "Mission Impossible III," and plenty of other projects. I'd be just as excited to see Giacchino work as I would be to see Terry O'Quinn narrating. And having it at the Waikiki Shell is a big plus (provided the weather holds up).

I don't know if this is anywhere in the promo materials, but the concert is going to be recorded for inclusion on the official DVD.

And! If you're on the fence about going, drop me a line. There's a 20 percent discount to be had!

Comment

KHVH radio is giving away free tickets to this. I was gonna try this morning, but er, could not get in. They wanted caller #4.
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Hi there, everybody!
                  I'm new here and would like to thank everybody for keeping us updated and sharing their beautiful pictures with us! It helps make that looong hiatus bearable for me.
                  Keep up your great work, please!
                  By the way, that LOST symphony event sounds awesome! I love Michael Giacchino's work and would love to be able to attend ... or get "at least" the season three soundtrack as a consolation!
                  Somewhere a flyer for this event was mentioned. Does anybody here happen to have a scan of this item that they wouldn't mind share with the rest of us, please?

Comment

"Ethan" and "Bernard" popped up on the eason premier of K-Ville tonight.

Comment

Hi, Aloha, I am new. I enjoy reading your posts. So I am saying thank you. There is no LOST filming where I live. But I can ask questions! Anybody here will attend the LOST Symphony concert this Saturday? Lucky you. Have a good time. Will the concert be on the season 3 DVD?
                      Nic
                      http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

Lost Resurrects Libby!
                        OK, so technically, the ABC hit isn't bringing Cynthia Watros' short-lived character back from the dead. But Lost executive producer Carlton Cuse confirms to me exclusively that the actress will be playing Hurley's dearly departed sweetheart again this season for multiple episodes, presumably in more of Desmond's flashbacks. "She'll be in enough of the show for us to fill in the missing pieces of her story," says Cuse. "We could not be more pleased. Cynthia is a smart and engaging actor, and [executive producer] Damon [Lindelof] and I have some very cool parts of her story left to tell."
                        Fantastic news. I really liked her character, and Watros as an actor.

Comment

Mahalo for posting that Ryan. Libby is a great character so it's good to hear she's coming back. Usually I'm spoiler free but I need something, some information, I'm getting LOST desperate here. I've been trying soooo hard to be good and not go on a LOST forum and have a little, tiny, itty bitty peak at the spoiler threads. I fear I'm not gonna last much longer.

So are they gonna premiere season 4 in Waiks again? Any clue when that is gonna happen? I'm thinking of making a trip out special for it.
                          I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

"When is the Season 4 premiere on Waikiki beach?" is easily the most frequently asked question I get from fans all over the country, if not the world. Several good friends of mine, in fact, have their pointers hovering over the "buy" button on airline sites, just waiting for a concrete date to plan around. And, so far, nothing.

Frankly, I think there's a dwindling, excellent opportunity for the visitor industry here, though certainly ABC is probably still nailing down details too (depending on how all the series premieres go this fall, who knows where and when "LOST" will air next February). But it's clear this "LOST" premiere event is effectively a global draw.

By the by, we are going to Saturday's concert at the Shell. That Giacchino himself will be there is a big part of it, as well as the news that the performance will be recorded every which way for inclusion on the (I presume) Season 3 DVD box set as a special feature. It'll be great to see Terry O'Quinn, now an Emmy award winner, as well as other members of the cast and crew.

We got $72 tickets for $57 (using the aforementioned discount), and landed seats in the second row. We can't wait!

Comment

Mahalo Pzarquon. At least, music fans may hope to listen to the music, even those that are not in Hawaii.
                              Nic
                              htt[p://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

Could somebody tell me how to edit a post?
                                Thanks in advance.
                                Nic
                                http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Comment

Working...
                                X