Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Default Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Now that I know who he is I saw Naveen Andrews yet again yesterday in Neiman's.

Yes, they were filming up in Wahiawa....tried to make my Honey go around the block and up California just to get to his driveway....he had to show them his driver's license with his street address and yet the security for this series lets every Tom, Dick and Joe screech in and out of the cul-de-sacs.....go figgah!

I was by the set today at St. Patrick's school in Kaimuki. I saw Evangeline Lilly, Matthew Fox, Naveen Andrews, and Jorge Garcia!

Ryan has blogged the latest in LOST filming today complete with photos:

http://www.hawaiiweblog.com/2008/04/15/lost-funeral

I seem to have the ability to be just blocks from these shootings and never realize it.

I seem to have the ability to be just blocks from these shootings and never realize it.
    ME TOO!

I joined this thread late and then noticed that they've filmed a few scenes at the YWCA on Richards St. I worked right next door in the Ali'i Place building for all of last year and didn't even know!

I did know when they were shooting at the State Capitol but I was busy (ahem...) working!! Plus, I heard the security was pretty tight for that scene!!!

My dream is to be an extra on that show!!!!
    Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
    My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Me too and I don't even watch the show, but still it would have been cool to have caught the scenes being shot in Wahiawa.

I did get to see....LOL..cars! Yeah, two gorgeous, classic cars that they used at Leilehua HS and the neighborhood scene, but actors, woo hoo, not. I was leaving a dear friend's house and some of the show's crew were loading the two cars on the back of a truck. I thought "gee, not driving them?"
    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Hi. I understand that there were casting calls for extras very recently. It should not be difficult to find out about them if you live nearby. I know that there was one of these calls not long ago in the Honolulu Advertiser.
    Nic
    http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Saw the one of the big trailers going up into Manoa valley tonight. . .something being shot there on Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by tvguy View Post
    Saw the one of the big trailers going up into Manoa valley tonight. . .something being shot there on Tuesday?
    Sounds like they're going back to Paradise Park. A couple of weeks ago they were filming right off the Manoa Falls Trail, and Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Rebecca Mader, Jeremy Davies, Emilie DeRavin and Josh Holloway were spotted.

They were shooting in their usual place over in Kaneohe this weekend. Saturday night, they seems closer to the road then normal.

They are filming at Police Beach in Haleiwa today.

The End Is Near - Reel Time reporting that the original LOST wrap date of May 2 has been pushed to May 7. So much to do....so little time!

They were filming yesterday and today out in Waianae (Pokai Bay), so I'd say it's a pretty safe bet they didn't wrap on May 2. Another few days makes the turnaround that much tighter, though, to put everything together for the finale broadcast. They're lucky to get both an extra hour, and a week off (though it'll leave fans hanging!).

So those rubber boat photos are the finale... thought so. So are all 6 on the raft? Couldn't tell by the pix.

A friend of mine is house sitting my place in Makaha and can see the hero boat from my living room. She said there appears to be some night shooting going on as the boat and water are lit up at night and at least one large light is on a floating platform. That's gotta be one, long, wet extension cord back to shore!

Saw some cameras and lights and trailers on Liliha St. tonight. Around the area across the street from L & L. Not sure if it was for Lost, didn't recognize anyone although I thought I saw that guy that plays Lapidus. Could've been anyone, though.

EDIT: They were at the Liliha Barber Shop I think, which appeared briefly in the funeral home scene in the s3 finale.
    Last edited by kupomog; May 7th, 2008 at 11:41 PM. Reason: remembered exact spot

Yep. They were across the street as well (it was a street scene, similar to the one we saw in the Season 3 finale, except at night). 'Twas to visit the Hoffs/Drawlar Funeral Parlor. Also spotted was Jack's old truck (again as seen before).

Also yesterday, setup at Windward Community College for filming today, and an evening shoot at Kate's house in Kahala.

The original wrap date, I understand, was last Friday. Then it was yesterday. Now I'm told it's this Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by pzarquon View Post
    The original wrap date, I understand, was last Friday. Then it was yesterday. Now I'm told it's this Friday.
    Nope, it wasn't last Friday (May 9) either.
    It was today.
    However, I haven't talked to my friend on the crew yet this afternoon, so who knows? Maybe they'll need tomorrow too.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Exclamation Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

I'm pretty sure it was. And Saturday was the wrap party (or, at least, a wrap party!). I know there was filming Monday, but it was a reshoot (for I think just one principal), and yesterday seems likely. I think they're even out today ,but haven't checked.

Note that there are other productions active in Honolulu (see Tim Ryan's blog), employing many "LOST" crew members, a fact that threw me off two months ago when "LOST" trailers showed up for a Lifetime television movie during the writers' strike.

In any case, things are going to be quiet for a while on the Honolulu production side. All that's left is to watch the show!
    Last edited by pzarquon; May 14th, 2008 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Adding note.

Evangeline Lilly was in LA yesterday and appeared on Jay Leno's show last night. She mentioned her wrap party was last Friday night...a tail gate party of sorts at the end of the shoot day. Definitely not the norm for a wrap party! Possibly she left Hawaii over the week-end, before a formal, scheduled wrap party.

Jorge Garcia blogged last week that Friday was it.

Quote Originally Posted by tutusue View Post
    Evangeline Lilly was in LA yesterday and appeared on Jay Leno's show last night.
    Doh! I missed her!! We were in NYC in November '04 and lucky to get into a Letterman taping when she was the guest, back before she and the show blew up. She was gorgeous, and truly embarrassed but a good sport when Dave busted out a clip of her on a late-night commercial for one of those dial-a-friend services.

On a psycho-tropical vacation avoiding rehab.

Evangeline Lilly Q&A

MSN TV: Does spending so much time in Hawaii ruin it as a lovely place to be?

Evangeline Lilly: It's true, but you still recognize how lovely a place it is, and in some ways you realize more than a visitor would how lovely it is. But, like anywhere in the world, every place has its downfalls and frustrations. At the same time as being an incredible place to live, it can be a place that makes you want to slit your throat sometimes. It's a tiny, tiny, tiny island where there's really nowhere to go. There's no nightlife. It's a very slow, relaxed culture, which is ideal when you're on vacation because it forces you to relax and to stop and smell the roses. But when you're working hard and you're very, very busy, that can start to get frustrating.
    If you're christa's friend on Facebook, you already saw the choice words she had for Ms. Lilly! xoxo Christa!
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

ya. thank you for not hanging me, it's pretty much the meanest thing i've ever said on the internet
    i have a personal policy to never trash talk. like, in real life and on the internet. but reading that got me so steamed.

i really liked a comment someone on msn said though:
    "Bounce over to Maui or Oahu and tell me there is no nightlife... Even on Kauai there is night life... Ya just gotta look around and get connected if you need others to have fun... It is entirely up to you, it is your choice... Island fever is a myth used as a cop-out... It is the escape route for those who cannot handle themselves... It has nothing to do with the Islands"
    life is ok sometimes

Exclamation Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Yeah, I blogged her comments last week. On one hand, the question was phrased to specifically get her to complain about life in Hawaii, but on the other, she's historically been the least... reserved in her criticism of Honolulu. Ultimately, it seems like she dislikes acting and dislikes our "inefficient" state, meaning the end of "LOST" probably can't come soon enough.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast