Seeking a shopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seeking a shopper

Aww Memorylane, you're probably as fine and nice a person as anyone here. I suspect....don't know ya one bit but I suspect that maybe you haven't realized just how wisely cautious many humans are to ever have any personal contact from, or given to a stranger that we meet online. I would never mail to, nor let someone mail me that I had posted with online and I've been online for ten years, uh, unless we really, seriously became very close friends for several years, but I still have never done so.

My adult daughters have met one person each that they literally grew up with online, in the last ten years, my most conservative sister dated one she met online, and I have a cousin that is happily married to one she met online, but not me, not yet anyway. Hey! is there a thread here, yet about meeting people online?
    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
      What a hollow excuse for an apology. Your back-handed comment at the end cements it for me... you deserve ZERO help from anyone here in Hawaii.

Geez... it sure is funny to read what some folks think will qualify as pidgin these days.

Keep practicing.
      Eh PJ maybe someone should write the definative book on how to write Pidgin...Oh wait get Pidgin to da Max!

So rule #1: The phrase commonly known as "Excuse me can I help you" can be properly be written in Pidgin as: Eh what you like?"

Rule #2: The phrase "Don't humor me please" can be interpreted as "Eh no ack!"

And of course the most popular phrase, "Hi Whats up" has been popularized by the Budweiser commercial where they say, Wasssuuppp" Yep no joke Because You Deserve What Every Individual Should Ever Recieve...B-U-D-W-E-I-S-E-R

So to say sorry for f*cking up just say, "Eh sorry eh I nevah mean fo dakine make all taran taran lidat..."
      Last edited by craigwatanabe; August 30, 2007, 10:18 PM.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post

Geez... it sure is funny to read what some folks think will qualify as pidgin these days.

Keep practicing.
        I need fo'practice? Youtawkingtome! K~I going practice, anden wot I neva know had Pidgin Police. I sked now.
        Last edited by GypsyLika; August 31, 2007, 08:06 AM.
        ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyLika View Post
          I need fo'practice? Youtawkingtome! K~I going practice, anden wot I neva know had Pidgin Police. I sked now.
          Eh GypsyLika...just say: Ainokea so dea.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyLika View Post
            Yeah, wat Craig said.

Oa: "Eh, u like beef?"

Oa: "Wot? Bodda u?"
            Aloha,
            Mokihana

Comment

Working...
            X