The Boat - Honolulu's Commuter Ferry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the boat from Our mayor

hi this is sansei and i appluad our mayor who brought the boat when they didnt have the HSF and i appreciate it since the HSF isnt good for our state and my apologies to our moderator Helen and Mel for this post,I hope you both may forgive me this once?

I would ride the Boat if i didnt get sea sick and i know their is a Pill called Dramamein sorry for incorrect spelling only my mom Take's this and i would if it help's so I Thought to share this with everyone.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Re: The Boat - Honolulu's Commuter Ferry

hi this is sansei and i learned from a newscast that they mentioned about the SF that a friend i know who believe's that the SF has done this many time's and my friend said he wouldnt be surprised if the superferry was sued and go out of business since they did this in California and they SF left passenger's stranded and this is why i like the mayor's idea of the boat,it's much more helpful.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
        hi this is sansei and i learned from a newscast that they mentioned about the SF that a friend i know who believe's
        Huh? You saw a newscast about your friend believing something about the SuperFerry, is that what you're saying? Why would your friend's "belief" be newsworthy? Is he/she some kind of expert, or... ? Your sentence is, as usual, utterly confusing and nonsensical.

that the SF has done this many time's and my friend said he wouldnt be surprised if the superferry was sued and go out of business since they did this in California and they SF left passenger's stranded
        Please provide some kind of proof. Your friend's "belief" does not qualify as proof. Please provide documentation and verification.

well i think youre wasting my time and probably that of almost everyone else around here because that is the impression i have gotten from reading a lot of replies to your posts but i could be wrong but i dont think so because of what so many people have said and so i felt to share that with you and by the way if you could stop using all those frownie faces in every single message that would be cool because they are really annoying and so i felt to share that with you too and so i hope you will answer me questions here and you can try to give references to prove what your friend beliefs about SF because something tells me that your friend is thinking of a different company and not the SuperFerry and so i felt to share that with you too and then well i could do this forever but i have a life so "thank's for your time"

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
          Huh? You saw a newscast about your friend believing something about the SuperFerry, is that what you're saying? Why would your friend's "belief" be newsworthy? Is he/she some kind of expert, or... ? Your sentence is, as usual, utterly confusing and nonsensical.

Please provide some kind of proof. Your friend's "belief" does not qualify as proof. Please provide documentation and verification.

well i think youre wasting my time and probably that of almost everyone else around here because that is the impression i have gotten from reading a lot of replies to your posts but i could be wrong but i dont think so because of what so many people have said and so i felt to share that with you and by the way if you could stop using all those frownie faces in every single message that would be cool because they are really annoying and so i felt to share that with you too and so i hope you will answer me questions here and you can try to give references to prove what your friend beliefs about SF because something tells me that your friend is thinking of a different company and not the SuperFerry and so i felt to share that with you too and then well i could do this forever but i have a life so "thank's for your time"
          LOL I think that post was hillarious!

Comment

Tsk - teasing the poor ESL poster - for shame! (And making us laugh in the process...)

Comment

Originally posted by ptosis View Post
              It seems that Hanneman has no intention of continuing this demo project of 6 months and plans(?) to have it fail from the beginning in order to say later: "See TheBoat didn't work! We MUST have the train!". Planned? or just an example of what he will do in the future, when he gets a hold of 8 billion for a stupid train?
              What's wrong with a train?
              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Re: on the boat from Our mayor

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                hi this is sansei and i appluad our mayor who brought the boat when they didnt have the HSF and i appreciate it since the HSF isnt good for our state and my apologies to our moderator Helen and Mel for this post,I hope you both may forgive me this once?
                Meh. If TheBoat is going inter-island, I would applaud. Unfortunately, TheBoat is under Honolulu county jurisdiction, not the state.

Comment

I believe I've read some of sansei's awesomeness on the early message board system used on the Hilo Tribune web site. I came to the conclusion then and from his posts here that sansei is an ABSOLUTE genius! Seriously! I've never seen such a super-troll in my 16 years of using the internet (pre world-wide-web). sansei is the king of trolls. I solute you, sir.

wikipedia troll link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                    I solute you, sir.

With what? Acid?

Comment

Re: The Boat.... Honolulu's Commuter Ferry

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                      Hmmm..they should have coordinated something with the Federal Government. As I've mentioned before Mel, my son-in-law and grandson, rides the Ferry from Iroquois Point to Pearl Harbor ~ M-F. It takes a mere 10-15 minutes.

The area where they get off in Pearl Harbor is Huge. Conveniently located on the Bus Line. For those who have cars, a safe parking area with 24/7 security.
                      Todd blogged about "Riding the Iroquios Point to Pearl Harbor Grey Boat."
                      http://alohateam.com/riding-the-iroq...at/#comment-24
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to pablo.do you find this is lol? I dont and I see that City Councilman Charle's Djuou think's he's like the mayor or governor saying what he wishes and does he think he has the Pull like our good current mayor or our not so good governor? i wouldnt think so.I Think the Boat is a Fine System that our mayor use's and if i wasnt a person who get's seasick,i would ride the boat and i wouldnt ride that Not so good ferry.

Comment

hi this is sansei and if i werent a person who get's seasick,i'd ride the boat and not the superferry is i'd get seasick quicker than normal and i know their are seasick pill's now only the boat sound's more reasonable so i thought to share my thought's with everyone.

Comment

Ohno! Looks like its bye bye to the boat in June...

Hannenmann says TheBoat won't sail beyond June
                            ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
                              Ohno! Looks like its bye bye to the boat in June...
                              Tsk. But kinda hard to fight stats like: "...ridership on TheBoat remained around 30 percent of capacity..."

Comment

Pretty much a mirror image of the first boat shuttle failure in 2000, inconvinient and unreliable = few riders = doomed.
                                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
                                X