The Scariest Show on Television ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scariest Show on Television ...

... has got to be "How Clean Is Your House?" on BBC-America. O-M-G! The rural couple whose kitchen floor was occluded by accreted layers of goat crap was pretty bad. Handy tips for cleaning, though. Sour milk polishes brass?
    I think there's a marathon of HCIYH? on Sunday.
    Burl Burlingame
    "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
    honoluluagonizer.com

Re: The Scariest Show on Television ...

Some episodes of the original Outer Limits to me was scary. Even one episode of Gilligan's Island was kind of scary for one brief scene.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
      ... has got to be "How Clean Is Your House?" on BBC-America. O-M-G! The rural couple whose kitchen floor was occluded by accreted layers of goat crap was pretty bad. Handy tips for cleaning, though. Sour milk polishes brass?
      So how do they scout out these places? Am I to expect a knock at the door? ARGH!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I've not seen this show but there's another show with the same theme, I think, on the Style Network called "Clean House". It's hosted by a totally wacky lady, Niecy the style diva! She cracks me up. The filth that people live in doesn't!

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          Some episodes of the original Outer Limits to me was scary. Even one episode of Gilligan's Island was kind of scary for one brief scene.
          Gilligan's Island? Which scene?

Comment

Twilight Zone. Even the series' theme music was scary. Rod Serling was the perfect host.

Comment

Sunset Tans on E!

I thought the people they feature on Dr. 90210 was bad, but some of the people on Sunset Tans are just downright scary.
              Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
              We're not here to mess around
              Boston, you know we love you madly
              Hear the crowd roar to your sound
              Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
              You know we couldn't live without you
              Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

I'm taking this thread literally, not figuratively. The scariest show on television was the original version of "Kolchak: The Night Stalker" which came out in the mid 1970's (not to be confused with the remake, which had its debut on Fox in 2005).

Comment

Originally posted by nikki View Post
                  Gilligan's Island? Which scene?
                  The one where a Latin American dictator comes to the island. It's at the end of the dream sequence where the dictator is using puppet strings on Gilligan, that is the scary part for me.

Comment

The X-Files episode called 'Home'. It was even banned in certain parts of the U.S.

Comment

Night Gallery, another Rod Serling production, was often pretty scary.

And the paintings they featured for each episode's segment were cool.

Comment

Unfortunately I got a real life version of this when I got back after my son and his girlfriend were living here all summer. I guess it could have been worse. But I did have to scrub the bathroom and pull out a bagfull of hair from the vacuum before I could vacuum the rug - after a 12 hour flight!

Comment

Scary? are we joking about this, or serious?

Well, wife swap is pretty scary and I say that for this reason. It is downright scary to think there are families really LIKE some of them, that they drive right next to us, and can even vote!
                          Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Working...
                          X