Nine Inch Nails at Blaisdell Arena 9/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine Inch Nails at Blaisdell Arena 9/18

Was just wondering if anyone will be going to see Nine Inch Nails at Blaisdell Arena on September the 18th. They're my favorite band and I'll be flying all the way from Ohio to see them! I'll be staying with my Aunt and Uncle in Aiea, and my cousin is going to be attending the concert with me, so it should be a lot of fun. I'll only be in town three days as I can't really afford to miss school, but regardless I'm very much looking forward to it.
    Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
    Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Re: Nine Inch Nails at Blaisdell Arena 9/18

I'm going also--and hi to another Ohio person! I'm an OSU grad myself.
    Live in Honolulu now, though.
    Go Bucks! I'm lovin' that Michigan game yesterday...bwahaahaahaa!

Expecting great things from that concert.

Comment

Re: Nine Inch Nails at Blaisdell Arena 9/18

My bags are packed, even though I'm not leaving until Sunday morning. I'm starting to get really hyped up. An interview just surfaced where Trent Reznor states this will be the last show with the current lineup of band members, which has the entire community all riled up. Whatever happens, this is going to be a great show.

AbsolutChaos, how ironic that you went to OSU. I have a friend who just graduated from there. The world really is a small place. Hey, maybe I'll see you at the show. I'll be the only girl there wearing pink head to toe. No kidding.
      Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
      Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

Working...
      X