KGMB Sunrise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KGMB Sunrise

Did I hear correctly that there is now an additional half hour of Sunrise from 10-10:30am?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Did I hear correctly that there is now an additional half hour of Sunrise from 10-10:30am?
      Yeah, but just only for Thanksgiving....

Comment

I guess they needed the extra half hour to finish the pie eating contest!

Comment

I guess they needed the extra half hour to finish the pie eating contest!
          Better to see Billy V and Malika Dudley finished the last pie than a half-hour infomercial.
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by l14dap View Post
            Who thinks Keahi Tucker should co-anchor Sunrise for one day?

Do you think he'd be too "news-y" or stiff, or would he fit in just fine?
            Keahi is extremely versatile. He can be serious, witty or funny.

His wittiness and humor hasn't been tapped yet because all he does is hard news.

He was going to be hired as a morning reporter for one of the major networks. And you have to be loose and have a sense of humor for morning news.

But he chose to come home.

And despite what Sansei thinks, he is a very nice person.

Comment

Originally posted by foolish heart View Post
              [...]And despite what Sansei thinks, he is a very nice person.
              Sensei was shooting from the hip. Turns out he's never met Keahi.

Comment

He was going to be hired as a morning reporter for one of the major networks. And you have to be loose and have a sense of humor for morning news.

But he chose to come home.
                Smart move, especially if he's offered the daily evening anchorman position as part of the package.
                Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to foolish heart,it's true i havent met noel keahi tucker only i've met person's in his business like him and they arent very kind and im not able to remember who i've met only they as a person are somewhat humble only on the news when they speak with you when you need to speak with them on the landline then they arent very kind.

in my one response to random,noel k tucker is the co-anchor as Kim is the fulltime anchor is when she and jade worked together,jade at the time was the true Anchor only when Noel k Tucker took the position,he was made as the co-anchor and he's not supposed to say that kim's the co-anchor when Kim had been there longer than he was.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

???????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by sin View Post
                      ???????????????????
                      Bwaha!!! I hear ya. I feel your pain!

To Sensei hi this is tutusue stop posting your self imagined judgmental possibly libelous single sentence rambling tirades about people you've never met as I told you in a PM SHAME ON YOU thanks for your time.

Comment

Bwaha!!! I hear ya. I feel your pain!

To Sensei hi this is tutusue stop posting your self imagined judgmental possibly libelous single sentence rambling tirades about people you've never met as I told you in a PM SHAME ON YOU thanks for your time.
                        loooool

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                          hi this is sansei and in response to foolish heart,it's true i havent met noel keahi tucker only i've met person's in his business like him and they arent very kind and im not able to remember who i've met only they as a person are somewhat humble only on the news when they speak with you when you need to speak with them on the landline then they arent very kind.

in my one response to random,noel k tucker is the co-anchor as Kim is the fulltime anchor is when she and jade worked together,jade at the time was the true Anchor only when Noel k Tucker took the position,he was made as the co-anchor and he's not supposed to say that kim's the co-anchor when Kim had been there longer than he was.

Well thank's for your time
                          It seems like you are one of those viewers who study and watch every anchorperson's facial expressions, nuances and gestures and interpret them accordingly, be they right or wrong.

You have to relax Sansei and get out and smell the roses!

There's more to life than news

Comment

It seems like you are one of those viewers who study and watch every anchorperson's facial expressions, nuances and gestures and interpret them accordingly, be they right or wrong.[...]
                            I question whether sensei has even watched the KGMB news. His/her posts are based on 3rd hand info...according to a PM I received. At this point I'm questioning sensei's identity and the possibility that s/he might be someone familiar to most of us.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to Tutusue,i've been watching The Kgmb news since the 70's when they had Bob Sevey and also Bob Jone's and may anyone may have remembered Marisol Borromeo,well she's married and living on the mainland and also i've watched the kgmb news when They had Joe moore when he was the sport's anchor and then when Jim Leahy took the position and then the crew after that and then up till now and when Jade left,.i felt sad and when Angela left,i felt even worse and that's how long i've been watching Kgmb news,i hope this may help with your thought's?

Well thank's for your time if anyone may know me.it could be from another Website which your able to post about Japanese Program's and it's not JDroama sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                                hi this is sansei and in response to Tutusue,i've been watching The Kgmb news since the 70's when they had Bob Sevey and also Bob Jone's and may anyone may have remembered Marisol Borromeo,well she's married and living on the mainland and also i've watched the kgmb news when They had Joe moore when he was the sport's anchor and then when Jim Leahy took the position and then the crew after that and then up till now and when Jade left,.i felt sad and when Angela left,i felt even worse and that's how long i've been watching Kgmb news,i hope this may help with your thought's?

Well thank's for your time if anyone may know me.it could be from another Website which your able to post about Japanese Program's and it's not JDroama sorry.
                                Sansei, your first name wouldnt start with the letter "J" would it?

Comment

Working...
                                X