"Heroes" - Season 2 on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Heroes" - Season 2 on NBC

Heroes is beginning to remind me of Gen13.

Still good stuff though.

Amazing how Sylar got to a road where he could be picked up when last we saw him was in the middle of a large expanse of forest. Or was that an illusion?

I still think Sylar should be dead. Like Garland, he was the first boss that the Heroes needed to beat to get to the meat of the story, past the "Prologue".

No Nikki or Peter this past episode and now the cousin shows to have some powers. I hope they don't overflow the casting and become convoluted with too many ends to tie up.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFerret View Post
      I still think Sylar should be dead. Like Garland, he was the first boss that the Heroes needed to beat to get to the meat of the story, past the "Prologue".
      Garland, the boss in Final Fantasy 1? Nice reference To counter that, the party does have to go back to Garland's castle to reach the final boss realm Speaking of Final Fantasy, someone on TwoP said Monica's power is a lot like Gogo's from FF6, I liked that reference as well!

Sylar has such a huge fan following, I would fear the stampedes of fangirls worldwide if they ever killed Sylar permanently. That said, I hope they can find more villains, but of course, that would mean cast overflow, which brings us to this;

No Nikki or Peter this past episode and now the cousin shows to have some powers. I hope they don't overflow the casting and become convoluted with too many ends to tie up.
      Takezo and Monica are my favorite new characters of the season. Bring back Hiro from Japan, another great character who should stay; have Sylar de-brain Maya y Alejandro; and have West die in a freak accident while he's gazing into Monica's window in NOLA. Or have HRG pull a "your last thought!" on West. That also works for me :P
      Last edited by Vanguard; October 16, 2007, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Has anyone been able to view this series? Maybe it's just my computer???

http://www.yamagatofellowship.org/videoEvents.shtml
        Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

I managed to watch every video as soon as they were released.

It sounds like you're missing a plugin. Also, try accessing the page with firefox if you haven't already.

Comment

I did try with Firefox thanks and now I can watch...I will be catching up later for sure now...
            Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Well one thing is for sure this season's chapter of "Generations" is living up to it's name.

So is Matt's dad targetted picture for real or just a ploy?
              So the girl trying to find Peter, it seems that her and Peter tangled before since Peter has her powers. And who is her dad?
              Kind of wondering how the company knew of Monica since Molly has been unavailable for quite some time.

Comment

Regarding Micah and Monica
                When Monica began exhibiting her power I recalled (I think, unless I'm just disremembering) that Micah had earlier touched her back like he touched the tv. I wondered if he had somehow triggered her latent power or if he somehow rewired or reprogrammed her body or manipulated the way her body works the way he can manipulate machines. I was a little disappointed when the storyline seemed to indicate that Monica's power was the result of the power, manifesting differently as it does, just runs in the family.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                  Kind of wondering how the company knew of Monica since Molly has been unavailable for quite some time.
                  Perhaps the Company got access to the Suresh algorithm capable of generating "The List"?

Plus, Molly is very young, so before Molly, they must have had other ways to know about evolved humans.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                    Well one thing is for sure this season's chapter of "Generations" is living up to it's name.

So is Matt's dad targetted picture for real or just a ploy?
                    So the girl trying to find Peter, it seems that her and Peter tangled before since Peter has her powers. And who is her dad?
                    My immediate assumption was the bald guy that's running the Company (I don't know his name; he hired Mohinder and was being strangled by Nikki).

I'm still trying to figure out if Matt's dad is really the killer or not. The figure that pushed Mr. Nakamura off the side didn't seem to have the same girth as Matt's dad. However, they showed that his talent can manipulate the minds of people... so maybe?

Comment

That would be Bob, the one with the power to trasmute objects.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFerret View Post
                        I'm still trying to figure out if Matt's dad is really the killer or not. The figure that pushed Mr. Nakamura off the side didn't seem to have the same girth as Matt's dad. However, they showed that his talent can manipulate the minds of people... so maybe?
                        I think the big bad is the guy who took the photo of the 12 Oldies The most obvious suspect may seem unlikely -- who was the first one to claim the red symbol being used in all the "target" photos?

As for Monica, I remembered something. Linderman had extensive background on DL and Niki. They portrayed it as if Linderman had orchestrated them to get together. So it's not unheard of that they are aware of some talent on DL's side of the family. In that case, the question is, why not now, and not before? Perhaps Monica's name was monitored and the moment it was caught on a police blotter (fast food employee fights back armed gunman), the Company moved to action.

Comment

I have yet to miss an episode so good thing I can play catch up online cuz "1" tv in the house and it was tuned in to DANCING WITH THE STARS
                          Anyways I watched the show on NBC's site which IMO needs work. The streaming is very bad and took me a couple of times to actually see 99.9% what was aired this past monday. But the stream quits when Bell is commanded by Daddy to Come Home Now! Sooooo from what I read from another message board site that I am on Daddy was not revealed yet.
                          Did I miss anything from the last 3 minutes?

:curious:

Comment

My wild guess is that Takezo Kensei is the killer.

He can't be harmed by physical damage - that includes cellular degeration (old age)

He lives till modern times and has become evil and unbalanced.

Comment

Missed the first 15 minutes of tonight's episode but I am wondering if Hiro's "White Beard" bad guy makes it to the 21st century?

And it seems that this year event that the Heroes have to stop is a plauge that threatens New York.

Comment

Another flash forward to a decimated New York, revealing a catastrophe that our heroes need to avert? Didn't we do this last season? And the wonder twins? The incessant "LOST" parallels suggest that they're NBC's equivalent of Paolo and Nikki... which gives me some hope for an early demise.

My wife is now officially watching "Heroes" under protest. I feel like I'm watching now only to see how bad it can get.

Comment

Working...
                                X