NBC's "Chuck"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NBC's "Chuck"

I really enjoy this show; though, like has been said before, I wonder how long they can continue to play with this storyline.

There was, what i believe to be, a great old movie reference in one of the episodes which I'm trying to confirm but have been unable so far. In "Chuck vs Kung-Fu Shrimp" there is an old man named [something] Lo Pan. Can anyone confirm if this is the same guy who player David Lo Pan in "Big Trouble in Little China" cause he looks and sounds exactly like him and even spends the entire episode wheeling himself around in his wheel chair. It was awesome.
    Grab some goggles and answer to nobody.

Comment

Well it seems that Bryce Larkin is alive and kicking. Interesting episode last night with the NSA clean up guys possing as fire fighters to take care of the mess the bad guys left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
        Well it seems that Bryce Larkin is alive and kicking. Interesting episode last night with the NSA clean up guys possing as fire fighters to take care of the mess the bad guys left behind.
        Don't forget local boy Anthony Ruivivar! He played one of the FULCRUM bad guys!
        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
        We're not here to mess around
        Boston, you know we love you madly
        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
        You know we couldn't live without you
        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Yay cliffhangers!
          Grab some goggles and answer to nobody.

Comment

Sort of needed to suspend some physics since:
            1. The rocket exhaust didn't burn Chunk's leg as it passed under his leg at launch
            2. The rocket had a long burn time for such a small thing
            3. And the rocket moved very slowly in the air

And the possibility of Casey killing off Chuck. Need to wait until next month or year depending on your mood to find out.

Comment

Chuck

I searched through all the TV archives and didn't see a thread for this. Does anyone else watch Chuck? My husband and I stumbled on it a month ago and have watched seasons 1-3 in about 3 weeks. Just about to start season 4.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Re: Chuck

I recall seeing it mentioned before, but perhaps it doesn't have its own thread.
                Count me in as a regular viewer, since it began.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I have only been watching the last 2 to 4 minutes of this series because it is before The Event. From what little I have been seeing it seems that the some of the existing BuyMore employees are aware of Chuck's and Casey's involement with US government. I don't know if they are aware of Chuck's ability tho.

Comment

Three episodes of Chuck are airing tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                      Three episodes of Chuck are airing tonight.
                      I don't understand the point of that post. Don't we *all* get listings of *all* the shows on our TVs and in the newspapers and online? (I only looked at that post because I'm a fan of Chuck. By the way, all three Chuck episodes tonight are reruns, as are almost all shows on TV this week.)
                      Same for one-sentence posts about movies that are opening. It seems that those of us who care already know.
                      With all due respect, Helen, if this is going to continue, how about starting a new thread called Today's Movie Openings & TV Shows so we know we can skip those posts? Seriously.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X