"Reaper" on CW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Reaper" on CW

Kevin Smith ("Clerks", Chasing Amy") is directing this new show on CW. It's run one episode so far and my wife and I thought it was hillarious.

Synopsis: Post high school kid living in go-nowhere town works at a City-Mill or Home-Depot-like hardware store. One day he goes to work and realizes he has the strange ability to move objects without touching them. On his way home from work that day, satan appears in the back seat of his car and starts talking to him telling him that his name tag isn't straight. He gets home and his father tells him about how he was really sick before the kid was born, and how he and his mom sold his soul to the devil thinking that they'd never have kids. Satan gives the kid a magical dirt devil that he has to use to vacuum the souls of those who escaped hell. Apparently, it's not too magical, because it still needs to be charged. He has to return the souls to "places of misery" like the Department of Motorized Vehicles, or anyplace that requires a lot of standing in line.

if you guys get a chance to watch it, it's on the CW (channel 5 KFIVE) on Thursdays.

Re: "Reaper" on CW

i love kevin smith. and i love that he's ON ME!!! haw haw... i never get tired of that network being called cw

anyway, i read about the show on kevin's blog. i wish i could see.....
    life is ok sometimes

Comment

Working...
    X