Do you wear pajamas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wear pajamas?

Last night, I needed some help from a friend with one of my home projects...this was only about 8pm. He's like "Dude, I'm already in my pajamas!". I laughed and went over to borrow a tool. He comes out in pajamas! I was freakin LOLing I couldn't believe it... the flannel kind pajamas, the kinda clothes you don't come out of the house with!

I dunno, last time I wore pajamas was like 5th grade I think. My wife still wears pajamas but she's a she and she looks cute in them.

Sorry totally random thought.

Re: Do you wear pajamas?

Good one, Cezanne! LOL!

Actually, my dad wore pajamas to sleep. Matching pants and shirt. But that's my dad, so naturally I didn't think it was funny. But if my (guy) friend came to the door wearing PJ's (and I didn't know about that), I'd LOL too da' max too!

I wore pajamas when I was small keed, all the way up until I was about 8 I think. After that, strictly loose shorts, no bebs, no shirt. TMI.

If someone gave me pajamas as a gift, I'd try it out. No scade. Why not?! Just don't get me anything with race cars or something "cute" printed on it.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

I don't think I've worn pajamas since I was 10. I had a favorite pair that I loved wearing despite the fact that they were Christmas themed.

I have a difficult time even wearing clothes to sleep. T-shirts are the worst.
      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
      We're not here to mess around
      Boston, you know we love you madly
      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
      You know we couldn't live without you
      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Huh? Are you all serious? What do you wear in the winter when it's freezing cold? My husband, who is 55, always wears pajamas. So do I, or sometimes I wear sweat pants with a big shirt. It gets really cold in the winter... in the lower 50s sometimes! Brrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by nikki View Post
          Huh? Are you all serious? What do you wear in the winter when it's freezing cold? My husband, who is 55, always wears pajamas. So do I, or sometimes I wear sweat pants with a big shirt. It gets really cold in the winter... in the lower 50s sometimes! Brrrrr
          Nikki, where do you live?

And, no "pajamas" in this house, just 'heavily worn, comfy' shirts and shorts.

The other night our littlest soul insisted that he wear his PJ's from a year ago because they had his latest obsession, 'sharks' decorating the shirt and long pants. Well, we helped him squeeze his body into his PJs and he fell asleep. Some time in the middle of the night he took off his pants, the next morning I asked why? And he said, "It was squeezing my b*t*!
          ___
          "Be god to each other."

Comment

We live on Maui now, but originally from Honolulu... wore PJs ack then, too.

Comment

I was just wondering where it was "freezing" must be near the mountains?
              ___
              "Be god to each other."

Comment

I still can't do PJs when it's "freezing". Too much clothing makes it uncomfortable when I sleep. If it's that cold, I'll put some socks on and that keeps me warm.
                Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                We're not here to mess around
                Boston, you know we love you madly
                Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                You know we couldn't live without you
                Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Pyjamas are an aquired taste...the taste for them sometimes doesn't come til almost middle age.

I love comfortable pyjamas. Among certain other things that I have come to appreciate with age.
                  http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                  http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do I wear pajamas?

Dude, I sleep in the Nude.

Hey, if get fire, I not going to put on clothes. I just go.
                    Last edited by Random; October 5, 2007, 09:41 PM.
                    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Does underwere count?

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                        I still can't do PJs when it's "freezing". Too much clothing makes it uncomfortable when I sleep. If it's that cold, I'll put some socks on and that keeps me warm.
                        Having lived in the Bay Area for 33 years, truss me, "freezing" there means freezing. Very infrequently, it's hit the 20s and even more infrequently(once?), it's gone below the 20° mark.

Since I don't like to heat the house much at all while sleeping, I do wear flannel PJs in the winter. I still find myself kicking off the comforter, though.

Socks do help.

In Hawaii, no PJs. Mostly loose shorts; no shirt. If it gets too cool, I'll put on some socks.
                        Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Originally posted by woodman View Post
                          Does underwere count?
                          It's one form of sleepWEAR, but they're not pajamas (the other form).
                          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I used to sleep in my bibs but now that I have kids, it's tshirt and shorts.

Sports authority had these cheap gym shorts that are that super thin nylon type material and aren't super long and baggy. Perfect for sleeping in the summers.

My favorite pajamas growing up were these star wars ones. Light blue.

damn the internet is handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                              Do I wear pajamas?

Dude, I sleep in the Nude.

Hey, if get fire, I not going to put on clothes. I just go.
                              Going commando I believe is the better term.

Comment

Working...
                              X