Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you wear pajamas?

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
    eric and i will neither confirm nor deny any statement or comment or observation on the amount or type of clothing or articles which may or may not actually be clothing but are or could possibly be a semblance of a substitute for clothing or other adornment, that eric and/or i habitually or occasionally or for a single incident may or may not wear at night or at any other time we may or may not be somewhere in, around, about, upon, under, or away from a bed, whatever the purpose may or may not be, or may or may not seem to be.
    This sounds more like a disclaimer. We can tell you work in the legal profession.

*While supplies last. Other restrictions apply. See store for details.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post

Wait. What could you possibly do under the bed, other than spying on your loved one?
      why, lots of things, if you are imaginative and have no fear of dust bunnies. what i will tell you is that under the bed is a subwoofer.

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
      This sounds more like a disclaimer. We can tell you work in the legal profession.

*While supplies last. Other restrictions apply. See store for details.
      used to work in the legal industry. but i learned well from my attorney friends. they're cool.

*any clothing or coverings worn to bed or the bed's surroundings, or the bed's substitutions, as previously defined, or lack of such thereof, may be incorporated for entertainment purposes. participation will indicate full consent and acceptance of any risk for injury, purposeful or accidental. participant shall indemnify any other participants from liability....*

superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
        *any clothing or coverings worn to bed or the bed's surroundings, or the bed's substitutions, as previously defined, or lack of such thereof, may be incorporated for entertainment purposes. participation will indicate full consent and acceptance of any risk for injury, purposeful or accidental. participant shall indemnify any other participants from liability....*
        Too funny! lol

Seriously, the federal government should require thong bikini and "speedo" manufacturers to include a disclaimer* on their products:

*Must be over 18 and under 50 for use on a healthy person with height-to-weight proportion in accordance with National Good Health standards. Use of this clothing product may be offensive or have other effects to the general public, to which the manufacturer will not be liable for. Please use reasonable and responsible discretion.
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
          Too funny! lol

Seriously, the federal government should require thong bikini and "speedo" manufacturers to include a disclaimer* on their products:

*Must be over 18 and under 50 for use on a healthy person with height-to-weight proportion in accordance with National Good Health standards. Use of this clothing product may be offensive or have other effects to the general public, to which the manufacturer will not be liable for. Please use reasonable and responsible discretion.
          I hope it's on the package, because there's no way a label that big should be sewn onto a thong.

And what is so wrong with an 18-year-old wearing thong?
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
            I hope it's on the package, because there's no way a label that big should be sewn onto a thong.

And what is so wrong with an 18-year-old wearing thong?
            Hmmm an 18-year old worn out thong...plenty of things wrong with that

I guess it depends on the size, gender and health condition of said 18-year old.

Now how does one get to sleep comfortably with a piece of material rung up the butt?
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
              Hmmm an 18-year old worn out thong...plenty of things wrong with that
              I'm not talking about a thong that is 18 years old (though I have underwear that are even older).

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
              Now how does one get to sleep comfortably with a piece of material rung up the butt?
              Well, if your girlfriend have no problem sleeping while you're spooning her...
              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Working...
              X