Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you wear pajamas?

Originally posted by Random View Post
    (Note to self. House to avoid sleeping over: LikaNui's.)
    Hmmm. Apparently when I wrote this
    For guests at my house, sleeping nekkid is a requirement!
    So is sleepwalking.
    I should have included one word so it would've appeared as this
    For female guests at my house, sleeping nekkid is a requirement!
    So is sleepwalking.
    There. Feel better now, Random?
    I sure do.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I wear men's pajama pants and an old tshirt. The pajama pants were from Old Navy that I bought while Christmas shopping so one is black with the words "naughty" and "nice" printed in green and red all over them and the other one is red with black and white penquins printed all over them. Cute, huh?

The hubby wears underwear only...

The kids wear either t-shirt and shorts or pajamas...
      I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

In the "winter" months here I'll wear an old pair of Target guys blue flannel pjs--I love those things, even though the pants keep falling off because the elastic is so loose. It's perfect for those chilly Windward side nights.

Comment

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos View Post
          In the "winter" months here I'll wear an old pair of Target guys blue flannel pjs--I love those things, even though the pants keep falling off because the elastic is so loose. It's perfect for those chilly Windward side nights.
          Is October a "winter" month? WOW!!! This thread is getting HOT !!!
          Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Originally posted by Palama Kid View Post
            I'm wearing 'em right now--just to keep things hot.

Comment

I'm wearing 'em right now--just to keep things hot.
              We see you !!!

BTW it's been too warm for me since I got home, even with cooling cross ventilation at night. Juss wearing shorts at night . . . and FYI never commando.
              Last edited by Palama Kid; October 8, 2007, 08:13 AM. Reason: better reading
              Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Originally posted by Palama Kid View Post
                Trust me. If you seen and met AbsolutChaos in person (she's my neighbor), talk about HOT!
                sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                  Trust me. If you seen and met AbsolutChaos in person (she's my neighbor), talk about HOT!
                  Aww shucks. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
                    Will I be sleeping in my own room, or with the host?
                    For you, I'll leave it to your discretion.

(No, LikaNui, no. Separate houses.)
                    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Aww shucks. Thanks.
                      Psst. Just in case, sweep your bedroom for any hidden spy cameras. Bathroom also.

Comment

The answer to the question posed...

Nope!

Very seldom will I put anything other than a sheet, possibly comforter over me.

Hot blooded I guess...
                        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nikki View Post
                          Huh? Are you all serious? What do you wear in the winter when it's freezing cold?
                          I sleep in BVDs. On a normal night, I'll have one sheet. If it's cool, I'll have two sheets. If it's cold, I'll have a light blanket on top. Colder yet, I'll have a sheet on top of the blanket (it's designed that way).

And if it's really, really cold ........ I turn off the fan.

Comment

As soon as I get home from work, on nights when I'm not gigging, I immediately put on my jammies, blue plaid flannel pants and a (forgive the politically incorrect terminology) "wife-beater." My jammies are a state of mind.

I actually sleep in boxers, and if, for some reason, I have cause to remove them during the night, they go right back on when I wake up.

This concludes Too Much Information With Jdub.
                            Don't be mean,
                            try to help.

Comment

wow! lots of bukkit-nekkit or nearly bukkit nekkit folks runnin' round in here.

eric and i will neither confirm nor deny any statement or comment or observation on the amount or type of clothing or articles which may or may not actually be clothing but are or could possibly be a semblance of a substitute for clothing or other adornment, that eric and/or i habitually or occasionally or for a single incident may or may not wear at night or at any other time we may or may not be somewhere in, around, about, upon, under, or away from a bed, whatever the purpose may or may not be, or may or may not seem to be.

*hurriedly closes closets and drawers and...

Last edited by cynsaligia; October 10, 2007, 11:25 PM. Reason: =)
                              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
                                eric and i will neither confirm nor deny any statement or comment or observation on the amount or type of clothing or articles which may or may not actually be clothing but are or could possibly be a semblance of a substitute for clothing or other adornment, that eric and/or i habitually or occasionally or for a single incident may or may not wear at night or at any other time we may or may not be somewhere in, around, about, upon, under, or away from a bed, whatever the purpose may or may not be, or may or may not seem to be.

*hurriedly closes closets and drawers and...

Wait. What could you possibly do under the bed, other than spying on your loved one?

Comment

Working...
                                X