Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Shrinking Arctic Ice Cap

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
    One and the same. They only differ from a restricted perspective (polish your mirror).
    If I'm the creator, than why can't I get rid of this tire around my waistline?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
      If I'm the creator, than why can't I get rid of this tire around my waistline?
      Hey just because you created it that doesn't mean you can remove it. Look God created the Earth and Sky...I'm sure he's having his regrets with all the crap that's going on in this world, but alas he's gotta live with what he made. To me that's the responsible thing to do. Like our keiki, you fool around and make a kid, better be prepared to take care of it no matter how much he keeps asking for money and a place to live.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

http://www.nationalpost.com/opinion/...html?id=332289

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352241,00.html

A different point of view....better get the parkas out.

Comment

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
          See I told ya guys, this is so convenient that global warming will end when we get a democrat in as a president. (see post #14 of this thread)

We heard it, blame Bush for global warming. But it looks as if temperatures are swinging down and it looks like another ice age coming around with this decreased solar sunspot activity. Hmmmm perfect timing, right when Bush is on the way out and the next president can claim to have reversed global warming...sheez Al Gore should be running for president.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
            ...sheez Al Gore should be running for president.
            GOD FORBID!

Comment

Why is global warming bad? Because if it gets too warm, the oceans warm up and the fish suffocate.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro View Post
                Why is global warming bad? Because if it gets too warm, the oceans warm up and the fish suffocate.
                And, all the beach front property owners lose more land.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                  And, all the beach front property owners lose more land.
                  Well they're rich they can afford to buy my property a few blocks up the hill at a premium when my property becomes beach front.

As for global warming, my arthritis isn't complaining.

Comment

The best part about global warming is Florida goes under water. Thats what they voted for. Oh wait, that was the Republicans on the supreme ct...

Comment

Let's cut back on fossil fuel use by throwing the captured Al-qaeda boys into H-power to help power our homes, electric toothbrushes, and playstations. They are a renewable resource. And some of you thought Al-qaeda wasn't good for anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X