Favorite Alcoholic Drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Alcoholic Drink?

I don't know if you've discussed this before.... what is your favorite alcoholic drink?

When I was younger, my favorite was a 'Beautiful'... Courvosier and Grand Marnier, warmed... sometimes flamed, in a brandy snifter. I liked it so much, I'd make it at home.

Now, I like weaker mixed drinks, like Awamori martinis (with lychee or melon), chocolate martinis... I make these at home, too. Oh, and I love just plain old Kahlua straight.

Re: Favorite Alcoholic Drink?

It really depends. if I had to rate, I'd go with a dry vodka martini as number one followed by a good burbon with a splash of water as 2 and then any kind of fruity rum drink as 3. Much of that is dependant on my mood and the temperature outside.
    "The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."
    Socrates.

Comment

Originally posted by nikki View Post
      I don't know if you've discussed this before.... what is your favorite alcoholic drink?
      Yes, we have.

What's Yer Poison?
      http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthr...avorite+drinks

The Beer Thread
      http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthr...avorite+drinks

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Love a lot of them but will not have any.

Comment

Working...
        X