To The A**Hole In The Blue Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To The A**Hole In The Blue Mustang

Karma is a real bitch, thanks for plowing me over last night and not having the decency to stop.

Thanks to the Aussies that helped me, good group of people.

flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Re: To The A**Hole In The Blue Mustang

OMG, Tatt. That is so scary. Where did that happen? Were the Aussies able to get a license plate? Your incident just reconfirms my apprehension at being a pedestrian. It's scary out there.

Take care. Didya know there's a small walk-in clinic in the Endeavour Tower and another one on Ena Rd. just mauka of Ala Moana?

Comment

Dude! Hope you're feeling OK. That strawberry on your knee looks quite painful. Ouch! Did you get the license plate number? Were you on bike, moped or foot? It could have been worse, so count your blessings. Still, ouch.

I bet all the ladies here are bummed that such a handsome guy with beautiful green eyes got a little messed up like that. lol! Just trying to make you feel better man.

Hopefully I won't end up looking like that at the end of Halloween night, wearing that SuperFerry costume! lol
      Last edited by Pomai; October 29, 2007, 12:08 PM. Reason: more commentary
      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

All I got was the last 3 digits of the plate, 838. Typical tourist blue convertable mustang. Happened on the bridge going over the canal, between Atkinsons and Hobron...1 BLOCK FROM HOME! I am just pissed that someone would leave the scene, who does that?!

I refused ambulance service last night 'cause I felt "o.k", today, well I feel like I got hit by a truck(or Blue mustang), so I am going to the Docs. Need some antin inflamitory and some pain management pills. Right knee is way swollen.
        flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
          I bet all the ladies here are bummed that such a handsome guy with beautiful green eyes got a little messed up like that. lol! Just trying to make you feel better man.
          LOL!Here is a better mug shot.

flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Were the police called? If you have an approx. year for the car then I'd think knowing it's a blue Mustang and the plates contain 838...that just might be enough to go on. Would be so sweet for the driver and occupants to get busted on this.

Glad to hear you're going to the doc. Sounds like you might need an xray. Yah...I bet you're sore today. At least you're not laying/lying/whatevers <g> in a hospital bed. Still...what a frightening experience.

ETA...If it happened on the bridge, were you on a moped or bike?
            Last edited by tutusue; October 29, 2007, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Got the last 3 on the plate, 838.

More then likely a rental, cops took a report and are looking into it.
              flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

I'm so Angry!

Get well soon.

Hopefully, HPD will catch the Azzhole who did this!

(((HUGS)))

Auntie Lynn
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I hope they catch the driver and that you heal quickly. What a terrible experience for you!

Comment

Tatt, try and get fresh Aloe. There's some growing at Daimond Head beach, if you don't know anyone who can give you some. Cut it open and apply the gelatinous Aloe insides generously on your wounds. It will help it heal and leave less of a scar, if none at all. Works wonders. Make sure you clean the wound thoroughly first with Benzoyl Peroxide or other superficial wound cleaner. After you put the Aloe on, you can cover it with gauze, say like if you're going to bed. As you know, Aloe is rich in Vitamin E. It's also great for burns.

My friend had serious road rash on his leg from a motorcycle accident a long time ago, and he religiously treated the injury with Aloe. It healed within several weeks and without one sign of a scar. Like it never happened.
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Amen to Pomai's post. If you don't know about aloe from your kitchen experience, you do now. ALWAYS keep some around; it'll help with the burns and cuts every chef gets.

Sorry for your injuries, and here's more hope that the police get 'em. Hit + run; that's some serious doings.

Comment

I'm sorry you got hurt.

I am glad that you are alive.

I hope the cops catch that buggah.

pax

Comment

Yup aloe is great. If you can't find enough of the plant itself try calling around to health food places sometimes they carry it in bottle form, just check out what else might be in it. To be sure you want the aloe you can take internally, it's a thinner mix (cut with water) so you might have to soak gauze in it before applying it or it'll just drip off the wounds.

Comment

Hope you have a speedy recovery buddy! I also hope they catch the A**hole. What da hell, just glad your okay........
                            bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

I agree with everyone else's comments, including the Aloe info.
                              Only one thing surprises me, after you posted the photos of the damage to your face -- nobody yet has suggested that you continue wearing those fried eggs on your face, like your avatar shows.
                              Please keep us updated on your medical prognosis and on the cops handling of the situation.
                              Best wishes to ya, brah, and sympathy for the pain and aggravation.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X