Navy beat Notre Dame 46-44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy beat Notre Dame 46-44

After 43 years, my long, long nightmare has ended. Being a Navy vet and not an Irish fan, this has been so tough to take.
    Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Re: Navy beat Notre Dame 46-44

Several men in my clan are proud alumni from the hallowed halls of Annapolis. Navy Football controls this house at least twice a year for the ND and Army games.

How wonderful that a local boy from Kapolei was able to help lead his team to an incredible victory! Who cares if his name's an announcer's nightmare?
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Re: Navy beat Notre Dame 46-44

Geez, I remember when ND's front four nearly outweighed the entire Navy defensive line. I haven't been waiting 43 years but it's been long enough, and I bet Roger Staubach is smiling today.

Is there a bowl game this year for beating ND, or are too many teams already in that club?

Our kid is thinking about going ROTC there. This should give her an interesting conflict to chew over...

I wonder if Navy's QB is thinking about going Supply Corps for a couple years and then trying out for the pros.
      Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
      Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
      We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
      Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Working...
      X