This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

hi this is sansei and tonight we're having leftover turkey curry on rice and maybe with a salad and it'll all be yum!

Well thank's for your time:O)

Comment

dinner last night was with our friend, sam (eric was not able to come).

first, we had a sunset cocktail in the fire pit at rumfire in the sheraton waikiki. i ordered the deconstructed pina colada and he ordered the ginger essence white sangria. we shared the mahi tacos. yummy!

(side note: peete's is located across from rumfire, for those of you who care)

we then walked over to duke's where we shared the wings, nachos, and waffle fries. we drank "top shelf maggies, rocks, salt," (eric, a former bartender, reminded me how to order a margarita succinctly when he and i went to duke's last weekend) and enjoyed the scenery. sam is single and i'm a great wingman.

we didn't finish all our food, and i lamented about not having room in my belly to finish off the last three wings. they're that good.
      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

sausages with peppers and some type of eggplant dish.
        "chaos reigns within.
        reflect, repent and reboot.
        order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Spinach ravioli with goat cheese, pecorino romano (I used won ton pi wrappers for this), a sauce with roasted bell peppers and onions (we grill tons of stuff on Sunday for me to use during the week) and some sweet basil sausage on
          the side. Yum!

We roasted lots of eggplant too so that will be on the menu one day this week too!

Comment

Various pastas and a Diet Coke from Paradise Cafe at the Ala Moana Food Court.

Comment

Last night we had manapua -- 1/2 steamed kind from Char Hung Sut and 1/2 baked from Royal Kitchen. I liked the baked, my husband preferred the steamed. Roast duck from Royal Kitchen. And I made a broccoli stir fry.

Comment

Cheeseburger, onion rings and Diet Coke from IHOP at Windward Mall Shopping Center.

Comment

hi this is sansei and last night we had portugese sausage with rice and a lettuce salad and tonight we'll have storebought fried chicken with rice and maybe a salad and i know it'll all be yum!

Well thank's for your time:O)

Comment

Beef tongue, pot roast style w/brown gravy.
                    GO RAIL GO!!!

Comment

Lasagna and a small salad.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Nacho cheese burger, Jumbo Jack, Mac & Cheese finger food and a cup of Diet Coke from Jack-in-the-Box.

Comment

Last night I made pork tofu. Also had leftover manapua and a small salad.

Comment

going to do the poor man's meal tonight: cream tuna. mom has a loose tooth that will need to be pulled out and she's having a hard time chewing.
                            "chaos reigns within.
                            reflect, repent and reboot.
                            order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Steak, brown rice, salad and Mountain Dew from Blazing Steaks.

Comment

Pulled pork sandwiches in a chipotle raspberry barbecue sauce, corn on the cob, mac salad, water - and another band rehearsal (got more gigs in August than ever before, playing with four or five different Hawaiian groups).

Comment

Working...
                                X