This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

Double cheeseburger, McChicken sandwich, 10 piece McNugget and a cup of water from McDonalds.

Comment

Last night was cornish hen with a crust of bread crumbs, parmesan, herbs, etc. Shiraz wine. Broccoli.

Tonight will be Costco pizza, because of the coupon.

Comment

hi this is sansei and tonight for our dinner,.we had sushi with fried chicken and not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

well thank's for your time

Comment

Brown rice and some eggplant casserole...ugh

Comment

Various things from Taco Bell, which includes the #6 combo, a couple of buritos and Mountain Dew Baja.

Comment

hi this is sansei and on sunday night,i had first a sunnyside up egg on rice with the yolk on the rice and then my mom shared with me,half of her fried egg with vienna sausage in it and we also had a lettuce salad and everything was yum!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

St. Louis style ribs, cole slaw, broccoli and Diet Pepsi from the Tony Roma Express.

Comment

Homemade shoyu pork and rice with the sauce all over. MMM!

Comment

Marlin marinated in roasted tangerine juice, garlic, shoyu and black pepper with a little toasted sesame oil. Coated in furikake, sautee'd. A sauce of mayo/said roasted tangerine juice with pulp and lots of chopped cilantro & wasabi over MA'O farms greens & arugula with a couple Big Wave tomato wedges around the plate a truly awesome meal with one nice piece leftover for an encore take to work lunch. Whoops - forgot the brown rice too!
                    Last edited by leashlaws; July 17, 2008, 09:04 AM. Reason: add ingredient!

Comment

More Hawaiian musicians in town tonight, so we'll take 'em wherever they want to go (yes, we have a long list of recommendations for them).

Comment

Costco combo pizza and a diet Pepsi.

Comment

seared salmon with miso marinade, rice, small chinese vegetable salad. it was OK. i am so tired of my cooking. i wish someone else would cook for a change.

Comment

hi this is sansei and tonight we're having ma'po tofu on rice and last night we had leftover beefstew homemade and we also had a lettuce salad and it was all yum!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Homemade Okidogs and diet Pepsi.

Comment

hi this is sansei and tonight we had portugese sausage with rice and cooked cabbage and everything was yum! Tomorrow,we'll have rib eye steak with rice and maybe a lettuce salad if my mom wishes and it'll be yum!

well thank's for your time

Comment

Working...
                                X