X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

Originally posted by kani-lehua View Post
    tonight: smokin bob's bbq.
    How was it? I drove by there right at the time you wrote that post and almost stopped in.
    And how crowded was it? There are enough of us HTers here on the windward side that maybe we oughta think about a get-together there some time.

Originally posted by helen View Post
    #8 combo from Taco Bell.
    That was my lunch! (Crunchy, and with a cup of Pepsi.)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Ribeye steak and the fixings, small salad and a cup of Diet Coke from the Steak and Fish Company at the Ala Moana Food Court.

Comment

Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad, a slice of lemon meringue pie and a large glass of milk. And it was all, you know, yum!

Comment

Dinner last night with the family was Fresh Corned Beef with Cabbage/Carrots/Celery/Potatoes, Char Siu Chicken, Fried Noodles, and corn on the cob. Oh and Ted's Peach Bavarian Creme Pie.

Dinner tonite...Baked Spaghetti.
          Bitter & Sweet....all in one bite.

Comment

i am actually cooking a meal tonight (if I don't forget!). On the menu: teri-meatloaf, rice, corn and possibly macaroni & cheese!

that's as good as it gets when i "cook"

I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Celebrating signing a nice new contract, I went to Haleiwa Joe's (Kaneohe one) last night. Filet Mignon with Bernaise sauce, baked potato, and a Mojito. Mmmmmmmmmmmm good!

Comment

eric and i ventured to whole foods for the first time. while still at kahala mall, we shared a peanut butter gelato and a large skinny iced latte from the coffee/truffles/gelato bar in whole foods. pretty delicious!

we brought home some duck pate, camembert, ceviche, pickled herring stuffed with cornichons and onion, and a box of ak-mok brand whole wheat sesame crackers. along with some north shore greens we already had in the fridge, we had a light but decadent early dinner that we thoroughly enjoyed. =)
                superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Very nice, Cyn. We haven't been yet. I might go tomorrow.

Tonight I had pasta with a crab tomato sauce, made here at home. I had cleaned all day after running the Nike Fun Run with the family, so I did a lot and accomplished a lot. Used fresh basil, mint and parsley from the garden. It was lovely.
                  Glad to be telecommuting tomorrow. I expect to be exhausted after doing the dishes. Up at the buttcrackofdawn for my pre-work workout, which will go twice as long since I'm working at home. Perhaps tomorrow will be crabcakes!
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                    Celebrating signing a nice new contract, I went to Haleiwa Joe's (Kaneohe one) last night. Filet Mignon with Bernaise sauce, baked potato, and a Mojito. Mmmmmmmmmmmm good!
                    I like that meal! I carry out from there on occasion it's right up the road.
                    I like their calamari a lot too and the black and blue ahi.

Comment

hi this is sansei and yesterday,i made our homemade turkey curry and tonight we had leftover turkey curry on rice and tomorrow,we'll have pork chop's with rice and vegetable's and i know it'll be delicious!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Noodles, couple of chicken entress and a cup of Mountain Dew from Panda Express at Ward Theater.

Comment

One McDonalds side salad. At only $1., it's economy friendly!

Comment

Tonight my daughter made dinner since it was her day off. I didn't do a good job of teaching her to cook, so she doesn't know a whole lot. Her specialty is Hamburger (or tuna) Helper. So imaging my surprise when I came home and found her seasoning some steaks she found in our freezer! Not bad! For a quick side dish she made mac & cheese (yes, out of the box), but she threw in some frozen broccoli - pretty good!

Comment

hi this is sansei and the night before,we had pork cutlet's with rice and a lettuce salad and the night before.we had hamsteak with rice and tonight we had portguese sausage with rice and a lettuce and tomato salad and everything was yum! maybe we may have steak with rice and maybe another lettuce salad and i know it'll all be Yum!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

having a couple of friends over for dinner for italian:

crostini with olive and sundried tomato tapenade
                                tomato, mozzarella (spelling) and basil salad
                                spaghetti puttanesca
                                balsmic strawberries with vanilla ice cream
                                "chaos reigns within.
                                reflect, repent and reboot.
                                order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Working...
                                X