This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 11

Ideta has been a favorite of my family's and of mine for more than twenty years...I'm glad you liked it! Next time, give me a call...that's right in my hood. Uh, not during the workday, though, I guess.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Mini katsu curry w/brown rice & mac salad fr Sugoi. Officemade iced coffee.
      "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

Chicken salad sandwiches, some 100 calorie treats and a bottle of Diet Coke.

Comment

Haven't had it yet, but I'm calling Okata Bento for a Chicken Katsu Donburi in about 5 minutes.
          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
          We're not here to mess around
          Boston, you know we love you madly
          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
          You know we couldn't live without you
          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Making a very large pot of Na'au Pua in my kitchen.

Goes well with wet pipikaula and tripe stew.

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Joy Cafe on Nuuanu Avenue: purple rice and pad thai (half-half) with red curry and garlic mahi. Diet Pepsi Max for its invigoration. A Dove dark chocolate mint caramel.
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Peanut Butter Crunch meal replacement bar
                4 New York Style Sea Salt Bagel Crisps
                water
                I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 12

Brown rice with leftover home made curry (Japanese curry cubes, chkn, beef, carrots, onions, celery, 'taters), mini carrots, green tea.
                  Lika

Comment

Cheeseburger, chicken salad sandwich and a bottle of Diet Coke (with Lime I think).

Comment

Peanut Butter Crunch meal replacement bar
                      4 New York Style Sea Salt Bagel Crisps
                      water
                      I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

half a superferry burger! or, at least that's what i'm calling them anyway. i got this email at work this morning:

Please join us today outside at the coffee cart for some Fresh Homemade Hamburgers made by Chef David Dixon. Chef David is the Manager for the Superferry and is helping is out this week while they wait for approval to sail. Stop by and visit and enjoy his creation.
                        the burgers were at least 1/4 pound, hand-made, with american cheese, bacon, your choice of fixins (tomatoes, onions, ketchup, mustard, mayo, bbq sauce, teri sauce), on a garlic burger roll. add your choice of chips or salad (i got salad w/french dressing) plus a can of soda...$6.25. yum! as i said--could only eat half. otherwise, i'd be asleep at the keyboard right now.
                        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

First time I ate at Quizno's today....had the Broccoli Cheese Bread Bowl and it was deeeeelicious!
                          Lovena

Comment

Cheeseburger, fried saimin noodles and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

Cyn-made tuna salad sandwich w/capers & provolone on Fritz's sourdough. yum
                              "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

Cheeseburger, chicken salad sandwich and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

Working...
                                X