This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 12

Just a nice Cobb salad, with bleu cheese dressing, of course.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

It is dangerous to be working right across the street from my favorite pizza-by-the-slice joint once again. That's where I've been the past two days. Inexpensive, quick, delicious. (In my previous job in that 'hood, I used to go there 3-4 days a week.)

Comment

Oriental salad, sushi rice, KFC chicken, Kal-bi, sushi, Zippy's chili, steak, 3 or 4 cans of Diet Coke and can of orange soda during the Flickr gathering at the Kakaako Waterfront Park.

Comment

Noodles, black bean chicken, spring rolls and a cup of Mountain Dew from U Choice In.

Comment

Polish sausage and a cup of fruit punch from Costco.

Comment

Mix plate (hamburger steak, terikiki steak and chili) and a cup of Diet Pepsi from L&L Hawaiian BBQ (new place next to Iwilei Quiznos and Costco).

Comment

From my favorite L&L near Isenberg Street today:
                three mini bbq chicken plates and one small diet pepsi. For me and my two girls, doh!!
                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

BBQ Chicken mini-plate lunch and a bottle of Diet Mountain Dew.

Comment

BBQ Chicken plate lunch and a cup of Mountain Dew from AAA Local BBQ.

Comment

Chicken salad sandwiches and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

can of sardines in tomato sauce and those good hawaiian soda crackers, apple juice--at least it kept the kitchen clean. now I'm hungry again

Comment

One healthy lunch... to make way for one unhealthy dinner at a mongolian grill

Comment

Plate lunch from Patti's Chinese Kitchen.

Comment

BBQ Chicken and Teri Beef plate lunch and a cup of Mountain Dew from Mahalo Drive Inn.

Comment

home lunch at my desk of morningstar farms tomato & basil pizza veggie burger with provolone over whole wheat bread; mixed green salad with pomegranate & blueberry dressing, a handful of lay's potato chips to satisfy my hormonal cravings, and water. tasty!
                                superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
                                X