X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 12

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
    Tuscan roasted chicken (lemon, rosemary), with roasted veggies and red bliss potatoes; water. Got to see my friend Jonathan Sypert at the Nordstrom Cafe, his day job. If any of you see the promos for the Waikiki Nei (forever in pre-production mode!), he's the 'fro-headed dude on the surfboard. Very creative, pleasant, loves performing, loves kids.
    No lunch 'cuz I miss eldest spawn! Good-byes zap my appetite.

Say hi to Jonathan for me. Luv that guy. I knew I recognized the guy on the surfboard just couldn't come up with a name. Now I know! Can't wait to see the show.

Comment

Chicken Ligenie (I don't think it's the right spelling), garlic bread and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Ribeye steak, mashed potatoes, Diet Coke and cheesecake from Dave & Busters.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          Chicken Ligenie (I don't think it's the right spelling)
          At first glance, I thought this said "Chicken Lingerie." Was wondering if it came with any dressing at all.

Comment

Chicken Ligenie (I don't think it's the right spelling), garlic bread and a bottle of Mountain Dew.
            Linguini, Helen! It can also be spelled linguine. I like your spelling much better!

Comment

Chicken Ligenie (I don't think it's the right spelling)
              Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              Linguini, Helen! It can also be spelled linguine. I like your spelling much better!
              I think I like Leo's spelling even better:

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
              At first glance, I thought this said "Chicken Lingerie."
              But Leo, woudn't "chicken lingerie" actually be.... flannel pajamas?

My lunch was a couple of burritos, and they were yum!
              (Sansei, I hope you don't mind that some of us have adopted your "yum" term. It really is rather adorable.)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Mixed plate of meatloaf and garlic chicken, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, a bottle of Diet Coke and either mandoo or goyza (spelling?).

Comment

Lasagna, mixed veggies, garlic bread from the HCC Cafeteria and a bottle of Mountain Dew from a vending machine.

Comment

Grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, mac salad from the HCC Cafeteria and a bottle of Mountain Dew from a vending machine on the way back to the office.

Comment

I was a good boy today, and went to the pizza place across the street --- and had a salad.

Comment

I had a super sub from La Pizza Rina.
                        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Yesterday I had a Chicago dog with the works (except onion) a bag of Maui chips and water from the new location of Hank's Haute Dogs in Waikiki. We went to the blessing and soft opening in the morning, I took two friends who are visiting from Concord, CA and they had the best time! Then we went over to Roy's and sat at the bar and had a glass of Sauvignon Blanc (me) and a bowl of their spiced edamame as snack. It was a great and not typical afternoon nor typical lunch! Today it will be a bowl of mango (from glossyp's tree) with blueberries and strawberries with some chiffonade of basil on top. BTW - the new Hank's is in the International Marketplace toward the back near that waterfall that people were waiting in line to have their picture taken in front of.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                            I was a good boy today, and went to the pizza place across the street --- and had a salad.
                            I was a bad boy today - same place, but I didn't get salad.

Comment

Mini-plate of moussaka, brown rice, mixed veggies and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Half-inch crosscut slice of Costco broiled chicken breast covered with melted apple-smoked cheddar (special - $3.81/lb) on a toasted ciabatta. Tropicana Pure Premium Tangerine-Orange juice (special - $1/half gallon). Yesterday, replace chicken breast with medium-rare mesquite-barbecued london broil (special - $2.99/lb) and Tangerine-Orange with No-Pulp (same special).
                                Last edited by salmoned; July 18, 2008, 01:38 PM.
                                May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Working...
                                X