This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Lunch - Chapter 12

Cheeseburger, chicken salad snadwiches and a bottle of water.

Comment

Saimin on this cold and blustery day here in Keaau. I feel sorry for those off the grid as we've been having mostly overcast skies for a couple of days now.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Cheeseburgers and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Whatever hasn't spoiled in the reefer yet. Man Helen you just love those cheeseburgers and MTn Dew! How's your cholesterol levels?
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Spicy Italian sandwich from Subway, with chips & soda. The AF is away for a week, so I have a feeling I'll be eating larger-than-usual lunches and smaller-than-usual dinners.

Comment

Spicy tuna handroll, salmon katsu and hot green tea.

Lovena
              Lovena

Comment

Here's my first attempt at hot noodle. Tastes pretty good! I have learned that the tofu is added last for a reason....it was growing!! There's hope for me yet! This shore ain't cornbread and collards, y'all.
                Last edited by cyleet99; April 12, 2008, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Went to Ethel's Grill on Kalihi St. today. Never been there before, but I'll be back. The very definition of a hole in the wall, with probably a handful of health department violations in the dining area alone, but with a distinctive character and tasty food that make you see it all as part of the charm.

I had the mochiko chicken, a coworker had the saba. The mochiko was definitely not the conventional recipe, but still tasty. The saba was great, and reminded me of my Japanese grandmother's thrice-weekly dinners. Most plates are $6.50 to $8.00 and come with miso soup, a salad, and fruit punch or iced tea.

We also had the tataki sashimi, which I'm told used to come with your meal for free. (It still can, depending...) Yum!

Comment

Chicken salad sandwiches, an egg,sausage & cheese Tornado and a bottle of Diet Coke Plus.

Comment

Ahi stake w/grilled onions - tako poke side - poi

:::::sleepy now::::::

Aloha!

Geebz

Comment

Uni sushi, spicy tuna handroll, vegetable udon and hot green tea.
                        Lovena

Comment

Polish sausage, tornados and a cup of Diet Coke from Sam's Club.

Comment

A grilled chicken snack wrap and a small diet coke from Mickey D's!

Comment

Cheeseburger, tuna salad and chicken salad sandwiches and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

Soup & salad, over at the UW campus. Man, they really renovated the campus food court in the decade I was away. It used to be very "institutional" and cold in design - now, there are distinctly different food zones, offering pizza, sub sandwiches, pasta, salads, burgers, Asian food, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X