Waikiki Beachboys....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waikiki Beachboys....

caught my wife messin' around with one....do they have std's and such? The one in question is a hopeless druggie alcoholic. I'm sad. Thanks.

Re: Waikiki Beachboys....

Are you forgiving her and is she staying with you? She should get tested for STDs. Is this a person who teaches surfing in Waikiki as opposed to a member of the Waikiki Beachboys canoe club? Not all members of the canoe club are beach boys who teach surfing and take tourists out in canoes.

Having been someone who used to surf Waikiki breaks daily, I got to know some of these guys and the younger ones tended to play the field. A lot of them smoked pakalolo.

If she's done what you think, then the two of you need to have a serious discussion about your future together. And I'd avoid swapping body fluids until after she tests clean. You really don't need a malady such as an STD for the rest of your life.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by Gent View Post
      I don't give out personal information and anyone suggesting to do so, is obviously on pakalolo. Get with the program, please.
      Hmmm..wat ya been smoking Gent?

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
        Hmmm..wat ya been smoking Gent?

Auntie Lynn
        Now I should do that. I should check out what else people write before I give them my valuable insight!
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

well, STD's aint nothing to Clap about.

Sounds like you have your work cut out for ya, Gent. As for the beachboys, it seems to be all fair game, all of 'em are young and swingle. Waikiki is a meat market in general, and window shoping is different from buying...

STD's would be the least of my concerns if I found out my partner was fooling around, but that ball is in your court.
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

It's someone who just teaches surfing there. We live in Florida and now I know why she wants to vacation in Hawaii all the time! She's alot older and he isn't. Witnessed the kissing stuff. Don't know if there's sex yet, how could she find the time on vacation. God, some young guy plays her and she goes gaa-gaa. She always walks around the beach with her expensize bag and jewelry. Middle age crisis.....she's got it bad. She's also a mother of our 2 lovely children.

Comment

Gent...with all due respect, there seems to be a bigger problem going on within your relationship and the beachboy is nothing but one of those manini kine bandaids for your wife. A public forum really isn't an appropriate place to air your marital concerns esp. since you have children who can eventually do an internet search. Hopefully you and your wife can take appropriate steps to heal your marriage...or move on separately and amicably. Have you thought about a marriage counselor instead of HT?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                Gent...with all due respect, there seems to be a bigger problem going on within your relationship and the beachboy is nothing but one of those manini kine bandaids for your wife. A public forum really isn't an appropriate place to air your marital concerns esp. since you have children who can eventually do an internet search. Hopefully you and your wife can take appropriate steps to heal your marriage...or move on separately and amicably. Have you thought about a marriage counselor instead of HT?
                Excellent advice Tutusue, This type of "vacation" goes on everywhere in the world...just don't take here to Jamaica Gent.
                "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

Working...
                X