Where to buy music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy music?

Previous to moving to the Islands, I lived near-by to Portland, OR. A city with an extremely vibrant music scene, and therefore a ton of music stores. No matter what I was searching for, I was always able to locate it at one or more establishment regarless of how obscure a selection it may have been.

When I decided to move here, obtaining music was one of my major concerns. My fears however were put to rest by an aquaintence of mine who assured me that, if nothing else, there were a few Tower Records on the island. Unfortunately, not long after moving here, Tower Records went the-way-of-the-buffalo and now I'm left with nowhere to find music aside from that which is stuffed down my throat by the radio stations.

There is something about searching through the shelves at a music store which is completely lost by shopping for music online; so I was curious if anyone has any suggestions of places to acquire obscure or independant music aside from major electronics/book retailers or Jelly's?
    Grab some goggles and answer to nobody.

Re: Where to buy music?

Check eBay. I've gotten a lot of music there. Also try www.gemm.com. That has yielded me some gems I never would have found elsewhere.

Comment

Re: Where to buy music?

Try Borders. They were very helpful last time I went to one on Maui.
      'Alika

Comment

Working...
      X