2nd Annual HOLIDAY Avatar Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2nd Annual HOLIDAY Avatar Contest!

Hey acousticlady...I was still in bed at 8:24am! I'm on vacation!

And...the WINNER is...
    oops, the phone is ringing! Back in a little bit!

Comment

The tally is complete...

The suspense has been building...

And, after enlisting the aide of a campaign staff, the winner is...

...ABSOLUTCHAOS...

That adorable, young gal captured exactly 50% of the votes...ALL males! Go figure!

Ok, AC...let me know your iTunes choice. And for those of you who might've been concerned...nope, one really won't be on the hook for gift taxes on a $.99-$1.99 item!

Comment

See. I knew the (imaginary) Convention Center sidewalk sign-waving campaign for AC would work. Ha ha!

And there were just as many ladies beeping in support as there were guys.

Congrats, AC! Make sure you buy a really good iTunes song!

TutuSue, please list the entire list of contributors in order of votes. I'm most curious where LikaNui placed. His Avatar is hilarious both with or without that Santa Hat. Smokin' Santa baby. lol
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
          [...]
          TutuSue, please list the entire list of contributors in order of votes. I'm most curious where LikaNui placed. His Avatar is hilarious both with or without that Santa Hat. Smokin' Santa baby. lol
          Nah...I'm not gonna do that! Don't want anyone's feelings hurt on this, the Eve of Christmas!

I will say there were 10 votes, total, and the other 5 were divided evenly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
            The tally is complete...

The suspense has been building...

And, after enlisting the aide of a campaign staff, the winner is...

...ABSOLUTCHAOS...

That adorable, young gal captured exactly 50% of the votes...ALL males! Go figure!

Ok, AC...let me know your iTunes choice. And for those of you who might've been concerned...nope, one really won't be on the hook for gift taxes on a $.99-$1.99 item!

Holy cow! You like me! You really like me!
            Thanks, guys! I loved everyone's avatar.
            Tutusue, I'll be contacting you soon.
            Happy holidays everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
              I'm most curious where LikaNui placed. His Avatar is hilarious both with or without that Santa Hat. Smokin' Santa baby. lol
              And it has a Santa beard, too! But none of the credit goes to me -- it goes to the person who added the hat and beard for me... Pomai.
              I told him that if I won I'd give the prize to him, so now you voters have made not just one but two grown men cry.
              Congratulations to AC for her victory!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Congratulations AC. I knew you had it in the bag the moment I saw your avatar.

Comment

*bump*

So...where's the 3rd annual holiday avatar contest?

My intentions were good but, well, I've had either friends or family (or both!) in town since mid-November and I just now realized I never got around to this year's contest. And no one reminded me. Guess that means everyone's relieved!

Maybe I should have an inaugural avatar contest! Stay tuned!

Comment

Here's my 'Holiday Avatar'!
                    Good for about a week and then will self-destruct.
                    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

I submit my avatar - Ninja! She was the sweetest turtle ever! She put up with the freezing winter cold of Los Angeles, and then just as she got a taste of warm climate weather, succumbed to the tire of a car. RIP Ninja. I miss you every day! My sweet sweet turtle girl!

Can we vote in this avatar contest? I would love that! In addition to voting for Ninja, I would vote for cyleet's cow nose avatar, or Glossyp's yawning cat. Because they're CUTE!!!
                      ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Mahalo, TG! In honor of your vote....but I can't seem to find the Santa hat. Happy Christmas to All!!

Comment

Hmmm...maybe I shoulda done a 3rd annual contest even tho' it seemed too late. Possibly I'll start an inauguration avatar contest when I get back to town and have full use of my computer.

And, yes, turtlegirl, the previous 2 holiday contests included voting and a prize!

Stay tuned!

Comment

I love this pic as an AVATAR LOL.. it sooo represents me
                            Attached Files
                            http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
                            http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
                            If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
                              I submit my avatar - Ninja! She was the sweetest turtle ever! She put up with the freezing winter cold of Los Angeles, and then just as she got a taste of warm climate weather, succumbed to the tire of a car. RIP Ninja. I miss you every day! My sweet sweet turtle girl!

Can we vote in this avatar contest? I would love that! In addition to voting for Ninja, I would vote for cyleet's cow nose avatar, or Glossyp's yawning cat. Because they're CUTE!!!
                              TG - I'll let glossyP know you like the kitty picture! GP is my BFF

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                                Hmmm...maybe I shoulda done a 3rd annual contest even tho' it seemed too late. Possibly I'll start an inauguration avatar contest when I get back to town and have full use of my computer.

And, yes, turtlegirl, the previous 2 holiday contests included voting and a prize!

Stay tuned!
                                Ummm, does this mean you're not doing the 3rd Annual Holiday Avatar contest? I mean, we can do inauguration, too (and I already have a hilarious idea for that one) but no 3rd annual? Lets do it!!

Soooo, we need a volunteer who can recieve and tally the votes. Anybody? I'd say me, but my pm box is full and I'm not sure what to do about that. We could create one of those forum polls, maybe? And we need entries! Start working on those holiday avatars!!

Whaddyall think??
                                ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Working...
                                X