This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Hawaii Threads milestone

I'm number 93, which was my classroom number when I signed up.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      Man, the holiday season makes me all warm and fuzzy... and therefore do stupid things. I've just spent the last couple of hours going through the 500+ unmoderated accounts that had piled up. Of course most of them got deleted outright
      So, I just looked at the bottom of the main page, and our membership level is now at 6,577. That, in turn, totally invalidates the premise of this particular thread, which I created to congratulate you for hitting 7,000.
      I don't know whether to be embarassed or ashamed... to laugh or cry...

Merry Christmas?
      Bah, humbug.
      Oh well. I'll revive the thread when we get back to 7,000 again.
      Probably next month.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I'm No. 233

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/member.php?u=233

Send your offerings to...

(Did you see Kilinahe's picture on her profile? A bit younger, huh?)
        Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

I posted on Mel's older boards long time ago, then if we wanted to continue posting we had to come over here, me, who doesnt like adapting to change took a month or so before I signed up and eventually posted.

Aj

Comment

Over 10,000 Threads!!!

WOW...
            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
              I'm number 93, which was my classroom number when I signed up.
              what a difference a year makes, as that's how long after you joined that I did so (well, 14ish months) and I am #1473. Not even an interesting number, that.

pax

Comment

Congratz on all of it Ryan. For a mainlander with no former ties to Hawaii whatsoever, this forum has brought me much in the way of knowledge and understanding of the enigma that is Hawaii.

For people like me, HT is THE place to go on the internet to really learn about what everyday life is like in Hawaii.

Many Mahalos for that.
                http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Is an individual HawaiiThreads milestone of sorts still on topic? It's my 500th post, and I wanted to say w00t, thank you, and GO WARRIORS!
                  ___
                  "Be god to each other."

Comment

I'm HAPPY to be HERE!!!!!! I can't remember but I don't recall that it was that difficult to join your Ohana - in any case thanks for having me! Much aloha and Happy New Year to Everyone!

Comment

Look at the 'name' of the HawaiiThreads latest member at the time of this post.

miki_all(anal_sex_all)

Now that has to be some kind of milestone... HaHa!

Comment

Congrats on the 7,000 users, even if some of them are bots!

I'm glad a forum like this exists because it was needed. I'm impressed by how many well-known people and pseudo celebs there are on this thing giving their input on this or that. It adds to the value of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                          I happened to scroll to the very bottom of HT's main page and noticed that the number of members just passed 7,000!!!
                          Congratulations, Ryan, and mahalo nui for creating and maintaining this wonderful place!
                          I posted that on December 14.

Originally posted by admin View Post
                          Man, the holiday season makes me all warm and fuzzy... and therefore do stupid things. I've just spent the last couple of hours going through the 500+ unmoderated accounts that had piled up. Of course most of them got deleted outright
                          Ryan posted that on December 16.

So, I just looked at the bottom of the main page, and our membership level is now at 6,577. That, in turn, totally invalidates the premise of this particular thread, which I created to congratulate you for hitting 7,000. I don't know whether to be embarassed or ashamed... to laugh or cry...
                          Oh well. I'll revive the thread when we get back to 7,000 again.
                          Probably next month.
                          I posted that on December 16 too.
                          And here we are on January 20, and sometime in the last hour WE HIT 7,000... again.
                          Don't tell Ryan, or he'll whack a few more newbies and set us back... again.

Comment

Two HT posters have posted over 8,000 times on the boards!

Miulang and 1st Wahine.

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
                              Two HT posters have posted over 8,000 times on the boards! Miulang and 1st Wahine. Wow!
                              Miulang is at 8,749 while Auntie Lynne is at 8,020... still over 700 posts less than Miulang.
                              If Miulang was totally silent while Auntie Lynne made two posts every single day, it would still her over two years to catch Miulang.

By the way, HT is already at 7,254 members, after passing the 7,000 mark just recently. Growing by leaps and bounds!

Comment

Miulang is at 8,749 while Auntie Lynne is at 8,020... still over 700 posts less than Miulang.
                                If Miulang was totally silent while Auntie Lynne made two posts every single day, it would still her over two years to catch Miulang.

By the way, HT is already at 7,254 members, after passing the 7,000 mark just recently. Growing by leaps and bounds!
                                So if Miulang is still ignoring you, I'll quote your post so she can see it
                                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X