X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Twitter Temp.

Dang! I got Twitter Blues. : (
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Darn you, Twitter! How dare you go down when I have time to read you.
      So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

Taking a very short nap at my desk before getting back to work. Tiring day today.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Bump. Hello @everybody. Twitter stay make-die-dead. Sniff.
          Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Twitter fits again, today. Hardly get a chance to play, then the little birdie croaks.
            Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Can always check out the Twitter social group under HawaiiThreads User CP settings.

Comment

Sooooooooooooooo tired. Instruction complete. Conferences today & Tuesday. Meetings Wednesday & Thursday.
                But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Twitter is under maintenance. I've got the twitter blues. Dang! I need my twitter fix.

Comment

Signed on to Twitter last night. No doubt that's why its down for maintenance. Yeah, I am massively overrating my impact, LOL! Anyway, if you would, could and wanna, won'tcha be my Twitter friend?
                    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                      Signed on to Twitter last night. No doubt that's why its down for maintenance. Yeah, I am massively overrating my impact, LOL! Anyway, if you would, could and wanna, won'tcha be my Twitter friend?
                      Shua! I'm known as @pupule. Wat's your name? @lavagal?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                        Shua! I'm known as @pupule. Wat's your name? @lavagal?
                        yup! I was wondering if I should have used my real name, but lavagal was available. I can't believe I'm doing this. My colleague Laurie is all over Twitter and I just didn't think it was for me. The concept seems rather stalker like, but, I'm beginning to see its value. Just so long as it doesn't keep me from my work and family. By the way, how do you connect to people you don't even know but would like to stalk, er, follow?
                        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

yup! I was wondering if I should have used my real name, but lavagal was available. I can't believe I'm doing this. My colleague Laurie is all over Twitter and I just didn't think it was for me. The concept seems rather stalker like, but, I'm beginning to see its value. Just so long as it doesn't keep me from my work and family. By the way, how do you connect to people you don't even know but would like to stalk, er, follow?
                          Laurie is my Twitter friend. I know her personally too. A very bright and fun person. She can write!! As for twitter, it's a personal preference. I believe in quality not quantity. I either know or get to know my twitter contacts. I try to keep my contacts at a certain level. Too many make me dizzy. It's a great Social Network tool. You get to choose who you want to be in your circle of friends and if you desire to end the contact, a simple delete will take care of it. There are no fees, no hassels and no one will be calling. You are the boss of your Twitter World.

Have Fun!!

You can go on any member whom you made contact and look at their list and see if you want to be friends with their contacts.

@pupule

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                            Laurie is my Twitter friend. I know her personally too. A very bright and fun person. She can write!! As for twitter, it's a personal preference. I believe in quality not quantity. I either know or get to know my twitter contacts. I try to keep my contacts at a certain level. Too many make me dizzy. It's a great Social Network tool. You get to choose who you want to be in your circle of friends and if you desire to end the contact, a simple delete will take care of it. There are no fees, no hassels and no one will be calling. You are the boss of your Twitter World.

Have Fun!!

You can go on any member whom you made contact and look at their list and see if you want to be friends with their contacts.

@pupule
                            Thanks, Lynn. I am using my iPhone for this, so want to figure out how to do pix, too.
                            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Thanks, Lynn. I am using my iPhone for this, so want to figure out how to do pix, too.
                              Can't help you with that...I'm a Blackberry Lover!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa!

However, get plenny who use iPhone.

@hawaii and @zztype. Once you get on Twitter, they can assist you.

Comment

twitter is back up and I'm looking for @lavagal on twitter.

That didn't take long! Welcome to twitter @lavagal!!

Uhhhh...if you like...you can friend me back. LOL
                                Last edited by 1stwahine; November 18, 2008, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X