American Gladiators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Gladiators

A great new show. I love the fact that the two tiny Asians kicked butt. It was a must see and the new gladiators are awesome! My fave....Helga
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: American Gladiators

Another noteworthy item is American Gladiator Toa. He's actually Tanoai Reed, former UH football player and cousin/stunt double to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Hubby watched it while the kids and I finished up our LOST marathon (all of season 3 in one weekend!)

He yelled out when TOA - the "Polynesian" Gladiator did the haka. I missed it! So I hope someone You Tubes it. Hubby says Toa claimed Samoan & Maori roots.

Anyway, I just looked him up and he's none other than local boy from La'ie - former Kahuku Red Raider Tanoa'i Reed.

I'm not so happy about the haka but I am glad that he's on TV doing his thing and getting out of the shadow of his cousin The Rock. And it doesn't hurt that the guy is HOT! I'll be tuning in tonight just to see him!!

Gotta love a man in a skirt! (Just joking PoiDog, I know it's an i'e lavalava!)
      Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
      My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Lei - you beat me to it! I was too busy picking what pix to post!
        My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

The eyeliner's killing me.
          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
          We're not here to mess around
          Boston, you know we love you madly
          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
          You know we couldn't live without you
          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Makes me laugh that this "Roidfest" comes back around just when Major League Baseball claims to want to face the fact that steroid use is pervasive. Do you really think any woman could look like Helga without steroids?
            “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
            http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

man you guys see Sunday night's 2 hour premiere? There was serious roid rage going on because two competitors got hurt, and one of those had to be replaced. Those gladiators aren't paying for funzies and are not shy about slamming the competitors to the ground.

Why didn't the competitors try to hit the GIANT Q-Tip in the gladiator's privates? That would send them into to the water I bet. If the water is cold it may even make it feel better.

I think it was because the Q-Tip was too heavy and the gladiator's nether regions are too small because of the steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post
                Oh darn. I'm no longer the Mystery Man. Someone finally found a photo of me.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post

Lika....~pssst....~

Yer liner is smudged and yer arm chiggan is molting.

>;-}p~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                    Lika....~pssst....~ Yer liner is smudged
                    Yeah. Because I saw myself in a mirror and was crying because I'm so gorgeous. Made the liner run. Happens every time I pass a mirror.

and yer arm chiggan is molting.
                    Dang. Guess I'd better go read that Man-Cub Deodorant thread!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Maybe it's me, but it's one of those shows from the 90's you don't want resurrected or revived. Don't get me wrong, I liked it back then.

I wonder if they're going to bring back the 1990's alumni?
                      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post

I will say your tattooing is first rate and tastefully executed.
                        “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                        http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

American Gladiators!

- Vs -

Average Joe!

Comment

I will say your tattooing is first rate and tastefully executed.
                            If he was a REAL Samoan Warrior - he would have a pe'a! A traditional men's tattoo that goes from the waist to the knees. Right PoiBoy???

Comment

you know i agree with you kiwidiva, but i dont want to sound like a hater. ahh...what the hell...his fake ula nifo matches his skirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X