Clear All

Re: The NEW Knight Rider show on NBC

The new voice, is Val Kilmer.
    ___
    "Be god to each other."

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
      hi this is sansei and i agree with you alohabear and that this kitt doesnt sound right without the deceased Actor who did the voice of kitt and if william daniel's wasnt deceased, he would've defiently did the original kitt
      William Daniels is not dead yet. He's probably retired since we haven't seen or heard from him for years now.

Originally posted by sansei View Post
      and without the original actor who play's michael,this show doesnt sound to good in my own humble opinion.
      As great as the Hoff was back in the 80's and 90's, I really do not want to see him again.

Otherwise, the new KITT would be a minivan with a placard ... or a tricked-out walker (no offense intended).
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by InfinityProductions View Post
        The new voice, is Val Kilmer.
        Heard about this one. Something about Arnett's business relationship with GMC, a rival of Ford Motor Company.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
          William Daniels is not dead yet. He's probably retired since we haven't seen or heard from him for years now.

As great as the Hoff was back in the 80's and 90's, I really do not want to see him again.

Otherwise, the new KITT would be a minivan with a placard ... or a tricked-out walker (no offense intended).
          maybe a really tricked out rascal scooter you see people getting on and off the bus with? It could have a talking orange triangle flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Kittrick View Post
            maybe a really tricked out rascal scooter you see people getting on and off the bus with? It could have a talking orange triangle flag.
            *ponders*

Nah, a tricked-out walker would be more apropos for the geriatric Hoff.

Comment

Working...
            X