Tiffany Turston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiffany Turston

will be performing at the Ala Moana Centerstage tomorrow. Check her out!

http://www.tiffanythurston.com/

Re: Tiffany Turston

I already know Tiffany Thurston. She goes to my church New Hope Christian Fellowship- O'ahu
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

It's so funny, Tiffany and I have a lot of mutual friends and have sent emails to each other through MySpace, but we've never met.

Everytime I got THIS close to playing guitar for her, something came up.

She has an amazing powerful voice, and an even more amazing heart for God. She deserves all the success she's getting. GO SPIFF !!

DD
      www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

Originally posted by achow View Post
        I already know Tiffany Thurston. She goes to my church New Hope Christian Fellowship- O'ahu
        That's funny because that where I learned about her too!

Comment

Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post
          It's so funny, Tiffany and I have a lot of mutual friends and have sent emails to each other through MySpace, but we've never met.

Everytime I got THIS close to playing guitar for her, something came up.

She has an amazing powerful voice, and an even more amazing heart for God. She deserves all the success she's getting. GO SPIFF !!

DD
          Yes, she does. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it since I work. She is definitely awesome when she performs at New Hope also, such a great inspiration! When I met her, she was so personable . It was like I knew her forever! Keep rockin' Spiff!

Comment

Working...
          X