Aloha. I'm from Oahu!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha. I'm from Oahu!

Hello~. Guess I should introduce myself...: Online, im known as Sero. Im 15 and pake . Eh lets see....I like drawing and photography. You can visit my gallery here http://dotmaster.deviantart.com/gallery/. My tast in music is very diverse but I mainly like Sudden Rush, Jay Chou, and Chemistry. Im very proud of my heritage and its history .Hm...oh I was born in Oahu, then I moved to California due to my dads job, and then to Texas (also due to job). Personality wise....guess im quite shy in the real world heh..... Yeah...just thought i'd introduce myself...
    Words are one thing. Actions are another.

Re: Aloha~. Im from Oahu!

Welcome, Sero. We have a couple of other youngsters here. I'm sure they'll make themselves known!

Comment

Re: Aloha. Im from Oahu!

Welcome to the HT community. Thanks for the kind words regarding my pics
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

Aloha, Sero1! I checked out your deviantart site and i tinks i likes The Red Twig bestestes. It's really something! My little sis has site ovar dar too called Komachi Clothing so I sent her your link on deviantart.

Do you have a Texan drawl? If not, is one developing/sneaking up on you? One of my colleged buds, pake also, lived in Tennesses for awhile and had a Chinese and a southern accent. It was very interesting.
        Wendi Lau

www.LocalKineGames.com

Comment

Thanks for checking out my DA page! I think a drawl is sneaking up on me. Im all "Dang, I promised myself I wouldnt get a accent"! And yet, here I am with a slight drawl xD
          Words are one thing. Actions are another.

Comment

Aloha! E komo mai! I hope you have fun joining in our many discussions. Like you, I am also a Sudden Rush fan, especially their version of "Hi'ilawe!" So cool!
            'Alika

Comment

Aloha and e komo mai to HT! I also like Sudden Rush too and I am a fan. I like their version of the song Hi'ilawe. Have you heard it? Get involved with any discussions we have on the board.

Alana
              Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
              X