*to click or not to click, that is the question*

Go on watch Survivor tonight
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

Re: American Idol Season 7 (2008)

THANK YOU for the spoiler, alohabear!

Without revealing anything, I just want to say that I'm very glad about one of those voted off. I'll say more about it later...
      * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
      - Anna Quindlen

Comment

No surprises this week, next week we see the final 12.

Flickr

Comment

I think Alaina Whitaker being voted off was a surprise because she's got an incredible voice--yet, that song was the pits. Hopefully her dismissal will help her to be more humble. I think that's what Simon was objecting to during her audition when he said that he thought she thought she was better than she was--I think it was his attempt to take her down a notch on her high self-appraisal.

Overall, the girls are amazing. I think every one of them have great voices. I like the rocker chick and the nanny the best.
          * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
          - Anna Quindlen

Comment

One other thing...

Was anyone else surprised at how emotional David Archuleta got when Alexandrea Lushington got voted out? It was so sweet, but I wondered if he's just one of those overly emotional guys. Well, I just read this on mtv.com where they interviewed Lushington:

Alexandréa's first performance for the judges, singing "My Funny Valentine" during her Atlanta audition, introduced the "Idol" audience to an artist mature way beyond her 17 years. But voters didn't keep that moment in mind during her underwhelming take on Chicago's "If You Leave Me Now," sending the Douglasville, Georgia, teen packing. At least she got one thing out of the competition: a reunion with old pal David Archuleta. The two appeared on "Star Search" together in their preteen days, and Alexandréa talked at length about their friendship — and Archuleta's front-runner status.
            Q: David's fanbase seems to be growing out of control.
            A: It's the girls, trust me. I remember telling him from the beginning, "You're going to be a huge chick magnet." He is a phenomenal singer, and he's going to do great. It was so funny, because we were getting picked up form the airport and he was sitting next to us, and my dad said, "Isn't that that kid who was on 'Star Search' with you? Was his name David?" I looked over and was like, "I don't know!" because he looked different. My dad asked him and said, "Do you remember her? She was on 'Star Search' with you. She sang 'My Funny Valentine.' '' And he was like, "Oh my God!" ... From then on, we were just really close.
            Q: He seemed to be more upset than you when you were voted off.
            A: I probably would have been the same way if he would have left. It was kind of weird, because I've never seen him that emotional before. It's always sad to see someone that you're close to leave.
            - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Originally posted by U'ilani View Post
              I think Alaina Whitaker being voted off was a surprise because she's got an incredible voice--yet, that song was the pits. Hopefully her dismissal will help her to be more humble. I think that's what Simon was objecting to during her audition when he said that he thought she thought she was better than she was--I think it was his attempt to take her down a notch on her high self-appraisal.

Overall, the girls are amazing. I think every one of them have great voices. I like the rocker chick and the nanny the best.
              LOL! I think this could be a new sitcom on Fox, The Rocker Chick and the Nanny

Flickr

Comment

Anyone going to watch AI tonight? I'm looking forward to hearing David Archuleta, of course, but I have to admit to also being a bit fascinated with Danny Noriega. I love his sassy attitude, and though he's effeminate, you have to admit he's very cute in a gender neutral way!

The only thing I fear for Archuleta is the non-stop praise he is getting. Not sure if that might somehow work against him later. Also, he seems quite pure and innocent, and I hope all of the success doesn't change him.
                - Anna Quindlen

Comment

it was reported on this morning's news that david hernandez was a stripper before--after performing lap dances, mr. hernandez's boss said the performer was fully nude.
                  "chaos reigns within.
                  reflect, repent and reboot.
                  order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Yeah, the thing about the stripper AI contestant is all over the web now. Anyone watch yesterday's show?

I liked Jason Castro's rendition of Jeff Buckley's version of 'Hallelujah' the best out of all the performances last night.
                    Local Kine True Pictures of Hawaii

Comment

didn't watch the show, but apparently, mr. hernandez gets to keep on singing. geez, what about frenchy? nude photos and she gets axed?!
                      "chaos reigns within.
                      reflect, repent and reboot.
                      order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

According to dialidol.com, Luke and David Hernandez are predicted to be the most in danger of getting axed. I hope they're right.
                        - Anna Quindlen

Comment

I got interrupted by an important phone call so I'll have to do a DVR replay...some day!

Comment

Originally posted by U'ilani View Post
                            Luke and David Hernandez are predicted to be the most in danger of getting axed.

If only! I'd definitely be more than okay with that outcome.
                            I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Check it out... Twins separated at birth?

Here's a pic of Jason Castro before dreadlocks came into his life:

And here's Danny:

- Anna Quindlen

Comment

3/6 results.....click and watch Survivor

Danny, Asia'h,Luke and Kady

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X