This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Closed Waialae to Pali

I just heard a news report that the H1 is closed in the Ewa bound direction from Waialae to Pali off ramp. I checked the traffic cams and this appears to be the case. Good luck to anyone commuting in the area. Reports are that a man threw an infant from an overpass - horrific story.

Re: H1 Closed Waialae to Pali

Waialae to Pali!!! That's the main corridor thru the urban core of Honolulu!
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

PZ has a link in Mixed Plate to the Advertiser story which reports the closure from Vineyard off-ramp, but the traffic cam looks like it extends further. I would imagine the information is still coming in. It will be quite a commute today especially with school about it get out.

Comment

They really need to put those peaple catcher fences over those overpasses. Wasn't there another incident like that by the School Street overpass a while back...and they shut down the freeway as well.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

My husband was on theBus from Hawaii Kai and I called him to ask where he was; he was miffed because the driver had changed the route, without telling the riders, but when I told him what happened, he understood why the route was changed. He asked me to hug the girls tight tonight.
          What a horrible thing to do. And last night's brutal fatal beating in Kailua?
          Call me cold and heartless, but if you consider killing someone, why not just do yourself in instead? I just don't get it.
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Mixed Plate Broker added this info in the other thread with some traffic news.

Comment

Working...
            X