Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actor Heath Ledger found dead in his NYC apartment

Source

NEW YORK - A New York Police Department spokesman says the actor Heath Ledger has been found dead at a downtown Manhattan residence.

According to TMZ.com, Ledger, 28, was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 p.m. ET Tuesday.
    TMZ.com is reporting that overdose was the cause of death, based on the pills found nearby.

How sad. Especially for this 2 year old girl. I absolutely loved him 10 Things I Hate About You and The Patriot.
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Re: Actor Heath Ledger found dead in his NYC apartment

How can it be that he had nothing to live for? I, too, am saddened by this news.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Wow this is shocking. I'm seeing his trailers for the upcoming BATMAN movie and he plays a really creepy Joker.

Like River Phoenix, this guy had talent and its too bad that this has happened, but we all dont know their personal lives.

Aj

Comment

Yeah, I also thought of River Phoenix and how sad it is that they self-destructed.

Comment

Wow, this one came out of nowhere, considering you hardly hear of any personal problems with him.

Comment

I find it incomprehensible that these young actors (Phoenix, O. Wilson and now Ledger) all used heroin. Even if Ledger didn't die directly of a heroin overdose, he was a user and that drug is such a complete downer. If anyone out there ever thinks about using heroin - do yourself a favor and watch Trainspotting. I think we'll watch First Knight this evening and remember a better time for this talented young actor.

Comment

I think you mean A Knight's Tale, also a very good movie. You couldn't really go wrong with either Shannyn Sossamon OR Julia Ormond, though.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                I think you mean A Knight's Tale, also a very good movie. You couldn't really go wrong with either Shannyn Sossamon OR Julia Ormond, though.
                Of course, you are correct. You also know your brunettes, I see.

Comment

Yes, but you know I love redheads, too!
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Having worked with actors for decades, I have a theory. It's not a popular theory but one I've found true based on the actors (not wannabees!) I know. I'll leave it at that!

Comment

Too much fame and money at a young age.
                      http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                      http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                        shannyn is v hot in my book; and her son's name is cool: Audio Science Clayton!
                        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Damn. I remembered having first watched him on the short-lived FOX TV series, ROAR.

Somehow, things got unhinged playing the creepy criminal Joker on the new Batman film with Christian Bale. Add that to his split from his fiancee. Sad.

I guess it didn't matter where you live, in Hollywood or out.
                          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Working...
                          X