What Are the Coolest Movie Weapons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are the Coolest Movie Weapons?

I dunno if anybody remembers this movie, but in movie Johnny Mnemonic with Keanu Reeves, there was that one dude who's thumb detached and was like this wire that cut through anything.
    www.davidcarvalhowasright.blogspot.com

sigpic

Comment

In the movie The Dark Knight Batman was using a rifle like device that shot out small timed explosives that could stick to surfaces.

Comment

Cleopatra:

Her poweful mind worked in mysterious ways. Now that is the ultimate weapon. Defiantely convincing; she was as poisonous as the snake that eventually ended her demise. Venom in disguise.
        stay forever young

Comment

Rose McGowen in Grindhouse Planet Terror had an automatic rifle as a prosthetic leg.

Comment

How about Spock's Vulcan Pinch sleeper move?

Comment

Go-Go Yubari's ball and chain thingy in "Kill Bill".

Sasaki Kojiro's long sword that he called "Clothes Rod" in "Samurai II".

Bruce Lee's nunchaks and the chinese whip in "Game of Death". Ordinary in OTHER people's hands, but not in Bruce's.

That whip thingy that sliced vampires in "Blade 2" I think. Some other martial arts movie had something similar.

Comment

In tribute to the swimming in the Olympics, Don Knotts turning from a live action person to a cartoon dolphin with supersonic voice ability during WWII in The Incredible Mr. Limpet.

Comment

The ray guns that the clones of Gallaxhar used in the movie Monsters vs Aliens.

Comment

I thought the cow prod wep from No Country for Old Men was pretty wild.

Comment

I'm mildly disappointed that I'm the only one who attempted a top ten list. I know it's a geeky thing to do, and I'm not even in the top twenty geekiest HTers, especially when it comes to movies. Ah well.
                      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

That depends on if one's list had unique 10 items in it or was it okay to list items that was posted by the other users?

Since I have done 6 so far let me add numbers 7 & 8.

7) The Klingon Bird of Prey that can fire weapons while cloaked from Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

8) The photon torpedo that Spock and Doctor McCoy configured to be used against the Klingon Bird of Prey that can fire weapons while cloaked.

Comment

Star Wars Light Sabers?

Harry Potter's wand?

and yes - I agree that the prosthetic leg as machine gun was pretty darn cool.
                          It didn't really do much damage to the zombies, but it was pretty cool
                          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Whenever James Bond or Maxwell Smart go to the engineering labatory to get some new gadget weapons. Maxwell Smart was an accident waiting to happen when he trying to figure how a new weapon worked.

Comment

Working...
                            X