you guys are sneaky ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys are sneaky ;)

my flickr account tells me that someone reached my photo through a private message... from HT! I'm honored and intrigued, yet mystified.

Re: you guys are sneaky

Mystified in what way? Occasionally I'll post a link to my web page in HT. My site's stats show that the hit came from HT and even the actual thread it came from but it doesn't show any reference to who clicked on the link.

One time I was checking the stats and saw a HUGE number of hits coming from a popular cartoon history web site. In checking that site I found they'd done a story on my dad and linked to my page! Pretty cool!

Comment

Re: you guys are sneaky

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Mystified in what way? Occasionally I'll post a link to my web page in HT. My site's stats show that the hit came from HT and even the actual thread it came from but it doesn't show any reference to who clicked on the link.

One time I was checking the stats and saw a HUGE number of hits coming from a popular cartoon history web site. In checking that site I found they'd done a story on my dad and linked to my page! Pretty cool!
      Thats awesome! I found in my stats also that the only people looking at my 'broken arm' photos (with like 1000 views) were these weird fetish sites for casts... i got freaked right out and made most of them 'private.' Stats are handy!

Comment

Working...
      X