Clear All

Re: Super Bowl XLII: Patriots vs. Giants

On an unrelatd note...

Damn! That Alicia Key is hot!
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Re: Super Bowl XLII: Patriots v. Giants

is anyone else a annoyed by the little ads for mesh, subway, etc., that appear above the bowl countdown? i wish there were a way to remove that from my screen. *scowl*
      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Speaking of ads, is KHON2 taking advantage of "renting" out premium timeslots for local commercials during the Super Bowl programming?

Comment

Is it me, or the current video segment where they are citing the Declaration of Independence is a subtle hint FOX is behind the New England Patriots?

Honestly, do we need a reminder that USA is great nation? Sheesh! I get it already since I was born!

Comment

I may have to give Keys another listen; that was a good performance. And this Declaration of Independence thing is sooooooooo stupid.
            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
              On an unrelatd note...

Damn! That Alicia Key is hot!
              where did that come from??? did you enjoy her in smokin' aces? i thought she did a good job.

anyway, i wish it weren't so but i'm pretty sure the pats are going to win but you never know. at the very least, i hope the giants give them a run for their money. go giants!!!!
              525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

tom brady in his underwear!!

see him in this 2005 SNL "sexual harassment" clip.
                superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Woo hoo!
                  Manning completes it to Steve Smith for the 1st down.
                  Good opening drive for the Giants.
                  Damn, that Audi R8 is sweet.

Cripeys! Forgot to log Cyn out before I posted. hehhe
                  Last edited by cynsaligia; February 3, 2008, 12:39 PM. Reason: Oopsie

Comment

That FedEx commercial with the carrier pigeons is hilarious! Hubby works for P&G....formerly Gillette used to buy ads in the SB and this year its P&G's first time in the SB with the Tide pen commercial.

GO PATS!

Lovena
                    Lovena

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
                      where did that come from???
                      You didn't see her perform on the Super Bowl Pre-Game Show? You lucked out.

Seen the trailer for Iron Man. Can't wait to watch in theater (or get the DVD).

Also seen the trailer for Disney/PIXAR Wall*E. He looks like a CG "cousin" of the robot in Short Circuit.

Comment

Five alive!1st down!
                        "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

EEEEEEEK! Yay Giants!
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

It's over.

Giants over the Patriots, 17-14.

Everything is right with the world. Sucks to be you, Pats fans.

Comment

Well I had my TV on for the entire game. I wasn't partial to any of the teams. Wasn't even watching much except for the commercials that caught my ear... and then Tom Petty of course.

However the 4th QTR... wow. That is what a championship game is supposed to be... lead changing hands in the last few minutes and seconds... game and record on the line... and the underdog wins. Wow!

Good for the network and sponsors. I would assume most of the audience stayed to the end, watching the exciting action and all of those expensive $2.7 million commercials.
                              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

*sigh*

what a game....oh well.....

Lovena
                                Lovena

Comment

Working...
                                X