Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Senator Daniel Inouye ENGAGED

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    There oughta be a special place on HT for unusual posts. A "museum of the absurd" kinda thing. In which case your post would be included, Craig, as probably the first (and hopefully last) time we ever see the words "bowel movement" and "lunch" in the same sentence.
    Oh. Wait. I just did it too. That's twice. Dang.
    Welcome aboard
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I see the posts on here, and after reading eaching and every one on this thread, I keep hearing that song "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye...followed by the sound of a needle being ripped across a record by someone trying desperately to find a different song. Then the next post comes, and it starts over again...LOL

Comment

Love knows no age.

Best Wishes to Senator Dan Inouye and Irene Hirano.

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
          I think the senator will probably be able to afford round-the-clock assistance when the time comes.
          He's a U.S. senator, for gosh' sakes. He already has round-the-clock assistance...

I can just imagine their exec assts & PR staffs coordinating on this.
          Youth may be wasted on the young, but retirement is wasted on the old.
          Live like you're dying, invest like you're immortal.
          We grow old if we stop playing, but it's never too late to have a happy childhood.
          Forget about who you were-- discover who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
            He may not have the goods but he's got the bucks. And in Hollywood, that seems to count...a lot!
            and no one really know the "talent" he has with his one hand I've seen him light a match with one hand
            Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
            Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear View Post
              and no one really know the "talent" he has with his one hand I've seen him light a match with one hand
              Can you imagine the power this man could wield if he had two hands? Now that's how to light a match!!! Die you filthy Republican die!!! Ha ha ha ha....no power can match the power of the dark side!
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
                i mean this question most sincerely:

am i the only one who thinks, "ewwww! skebe!!!" when considering how much younger the soon-to-be mrs. inouye is in comparison to the senator? especially considering those stories about him that, you know, haven't been fully (un)covered publicly?
                Oh, you're thinking about Lenore Kwock, right?

Thing about it is, Inouye was going to her hairstyling shop all the way up to the time when she was secretly tape-recorded. Hmmm, now if Rick Reed hadn't released that tape to the press, would they have continued on with their "relationship" and that she might eventually have been the second Mrs. Daniel Inouye? She's about the same age as Irene Hirano.
                This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X