Thread: How do those clamshells in the bathroom from "Demolition Man" work?

Question How do those clamshells in the bathroom from "Demolition Man" work?

Someone please explain. This has been bugging me for years.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Default Re: How do those clamshells in the bathroom from "Demolition Man" work?

If I had to guess maybe one dispense water, the other air and the third a nice gentle smell.

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    If I had to guess maybe one dispense water, the other air and the third a nice gentle smell.
    So they were reusable?
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

“First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

One of my favorite movies of all time, the other being "FARGO," but that was TMI, Sinjin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lavagal View Post
    ...that was TMI, Sinjin!!!
    I agree. Public service can be disgusting.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Exclamation Re: How do those clamshells in the bathroom from "Demolition Man" work?

As in most cases, the answer to this question was probably much more clever when just left to the collective imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
    So they were reusable?
    I don't think so. Perhaps pressing the clam on the outside (the clam is a button) does an action. I am thinking that the air might be sucking air instead of blowing air.

I thought you just jammed up where the sun never shines.

The shells probably don't work as well as violating the verbal morality code.