Deal or No Deal on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deal or No Deal on NBC

hi this is sansei and i wondered on a local channel which is now showing Deal or no deal on why they dont use the model's and why they have their contestant's opening the case's and not the model's,i only see two model's Tamika and Patricia so if anyone may share their thought's,i'd truly appreciate it very much,please?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and i learned on why the dond aka deal or no deal on a certain channel arent using the model's,it seem's most of the model's went on to what they wanted to do in their life and this would be why they have the contestant's open the case's and this make's me sad. i like the model's.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and i wondered if anyone know's when dond would return on a nbc channel is i miss watching howie and his great model's and the half hour one isnt bad only no one know's how the contestant of diane jorgenson did before they went on hiatius so if anyone may know,please post when dond will return to the nbc channel,i'd truly appreciate it very much,please?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Howie Do It is unlike The Jamie Kennedy Experience.

Comment

hi,just learned that a competiton station that had deal or no deal one at 6 Pm and one at 10 Pm that it's no longer on this certain station and this doesnt feel right. not sure? the reason this certain station let my most favorite game show go?

This was the best game show with Hm and Hm is now on amgt.

Comment

hi,i learned that dond once on a competitor station that show of the replay's hasnt been re-newed since dond has ended quite sometime ago.

this make's me=O(

Comment

Working...
              X