Hawaii's Interisland Air War - Chapter 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hawaii's Interisland Air War - Chapter 5

FYI, flight attendant late, Pilots make up for lost time, falls asleep. Flight attendant didn`t notice anything, after 15 min. beyond flight time,could it be the whole flight crew was asleep.
    bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i wish to share of what i learned from my cousin that she said her ex-brother in law came home to here and he left india due to all of what's happening there since his brother's and father conviced him to come home and he and his ex,my cousin wont be getting back together so he may go to china or somewhere in a good part of afghanastan to fly the airline's there,

and my cousin got her job at island air so she start's next week and she'll be a stewardess on island air so this is partly good news so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Thanks Sansei, glad to know your family history.
        bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

hi this is sansei and sorry oggboy,didnt mean to post about my family history only i learned something new that my cousin who live's here that she got a job with island air as a stewardess and her ex is back home only he's looking forward to possibly going to china to fly for their airline's not sure yet?

im only sharing this is since they were both let go from aloha when aloha was pushed out of the market and they both had to leave that he left for india only his father and brother's convinced my cousin's ex to come home since it was dangerous in india so he came home and that made his father and brother feel good.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

............*laughs*

happy belated new year sansei
            stay forever young

Comment

hi this is sansei and i learned from my aunt,my cousin's mom who help's her daughter out with her grandkid's my cousin's kid's that my cousin is still training on island air and her ex will search for a job here and not in china or somewhere else and it's good news to me and i hope he get's to work here since here is a nice place to work and i as his ex relative wish him luck!

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                hi this is sansei and i learned from my aunt,my cousin's mom who help's her daughter out with her grandkid's my cousin's kid's that my cousin is still training on island air and her ex will search for a job here and not in china or somewhere else and it's good news to me and i hope he get's to work here since here is a nice place to work and i as his ex relative wish him luck!

anytime sansei
                bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Mokulele, go! airlines merge
                  Two of three jet carriers that fly interisland routes in Hawaii are merging in hopes of growing and taking market share away from Hawaiian Airlines. The parent companies of Mokulele Airlines and go! announced Tuesday they have formed a joint venture that will create the state's "only low-cost carrier, ensuring a strong competitive presence in the inter-island market for the benefit of consumers." The company will continue flying under both brand names.
                  Airlines begin transition
                  Still uncertain, though, is how many people will remain from the combined work force of more than 270 employees. Also in limbo are an additional 180 workers employed by Mesa's ground-handling agents, Swissport and Aloha Contract Services.

Comment

Working...
                  X