Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hear youtube calling...

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    Yes, lesson learned the hard way, but I'd say you done pretty good just getting what you did!
    I haven't had a chance to review it so I don't know whether the footage is any good or not. I'll let you know!

I'm not much for photographing events because I'd rather experience them than mess around with a camera. I brought my little point and shoot with one fully charged battery so I could get a few still shots of the bride and groom to turn into a wedding present for them. Once I accomplished that I put the camera in my purse...'til Don Tiki appeared on the scene!!!

Comment

Re: Anyone remember Shnazz?

Last night finally found their tv special they had on Channel 9 back in 1980/81timeframe. It was a concert mostly, but there were interviews with the band too.

Comment

Frankie Kam

Fritz
        Last edited by na alii; August 6, 2010, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Art Galvan

Vernon Sakata

Comment

Vernon is one of the good guys at Good Guys Music on Kapahulu Ave., probably the best deal music store on Oahu.
            https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

*a sad bump*

Shnazz's Fritz Hasenpusch passed away this morning in Hawaii. No details yet but, damn, he'll be sorely missed. Don Tiki won't be the same without him. RIP, Fritz.

ETA: Fritz is the hiker who died while hiking the Stairway to Heaven this morning.
              Last edited by tutusue; August 5, 2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

One of my friends messaged me of the sad news yesterday. I played Shnazz tunes on my iPod yesterday in memory of Fritz.

Comment

Working...
                X