X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2008 Presidential Elections - Chapter 2

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    Not to say FOX news is anything but unfair and unbalanced trash,
    "Unfair and unbalanced trash" from FOX? How about just plain "trash" from the Rupert Murdoch propaganda machine. A few weeks ago when Hillary Clinton was calling for a Lincoln-Douglas style debate with Barack Obama, here's what FOX & Friends had to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjw2Qccc1hE

Note that instead of using the picture of Stephen Douglas, the 1860 Democratic nominee for President, they used the pic of FREDERICK Douglass, the slave abolitionist. And none of those idiot talking heads caught that mistake. They probably didn't even know it was wrong.

Rest assured, nobody on 60 Minutes and Nightline would ever have to worry about losing their jobs to these "genuises" at FOX.

but this is manini potatos and not worth a mention.
    You may think it's "manini," but Hillary's assassination remark is absolutely toxic. So toxic that even the late-night talk show comedians won't touch it. That's how bad it is. But even though they're not talking about it, a lot of people are thinking about it. It's a very dark cloud that is following Hillary.

What Clinton should be worried about is not the criticism that she is getting from the media or from the supporters of Obama. What she really needs to be concerned about is the fact that very few of her own supporters immediately came to her defense. It's true that RFK Jr. spoke out for Hillary, but the offensiveness of her remarks went way beyond the Kennedy family.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Just as an example of what get's the attention and what doesn't, the thread I started the other day and which hasn't garnered any response - First this American, then you? - is WAY more important that most anything talked about here or anywhere in years, but where have you heard word one about it, other than a few of the side stream media outlets that do focus on the real matters at hand?

There is SO many more examples that it's no wonder the rest of the world recognize Americans to now be about the stupidest people on the planet, and all that has happened the last few years and what will be happening soon will be of our own making and it's all been entirely avoidable. We have 'people power' but never use it. Want Bush/Cheney in prison, want cheap gas or something much better to run cars that are worth buying? We could have done those and a whole lot more if we weren't so dumb.

But hey, I'm gonna put my focus on more important issues and worry about the next installment of American Idol.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

There is SO many more examples that it's no wonder the rest of the world recognize Americans to now be about the stupidest people on the planet, and all that has happened the last few years and what will be happening soon will be of our own making and it's all been entirely avoidable.
        Now you understand my initial post in this thread.

Comment

Just as an example of what get's the attention and what doesn't, the thread I started the other day and which hasn't garnered any response - First this American, then you? - is WAY more important that most anything talked about here or anywhere in years, but where have you heard word one about it, other than a few of the side stream media outlets that do focus on the real matters at hand?
          If you wanted reactions and responses to your thread (which indeed, deals with a very significant issue), as a suggestion Ron, maybe it would have helped if the title you used was a bit more descriptive and provocative, like "Man held in US military prison for 5 years w/o a trial" or something like that. First this American, then you? isn't really saying anything and doesn't sound very stimulating. There are dozens of other threads on this board competing for everyone's attention. And if the headline you come up with sounds dull or cryptic, many people might just pass over it without even taking the chance to read it.
          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Leo, I can't access that thread at present, will try later.

FM, there were 75 viewings of the thread at the time I said this, so maybe it was just one person VERY interested in re-reading it.
            Responses come as they will. I just put em' out there and let the chips fall where they may. It was just an example.

Comment

• Re: The 2008 Presidential Elections

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
              It's correct to find out all you can about the candidates and not block out the truth that goes against the one(s) you prefer.

Paul VS Clinton
              Part 1
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8aopATYyw
              Part 2
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMfUa...eature=related

Do you Clinton supporters still "believe" in her?
              After watching this video, it angered me even more that Clinton is still in the race, because obviously the McCain and Obama camps are giving her a free pass.

So, I started digging, and found this video that makes a far more scathing indictment of the Clintons. Perhaps it explains Ron Whitfield’s concerns of mainstream media’s supposed “lack of coverage.” Could it be reporters don’t cover these so-called “more substantive” issues because they fear being murdered? Watch the video and decide.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
              USA TODAY, page 2A
              11 March 1993

Comment

• And of course there's this, that I'm sure you've all been following...

www.apfn.org/APFN/scientists.htm

But don't worry, be happy

Comment

Working...
                X