Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koa Wood Putter

I'm in love!

Just a recent purchase from the golf show on 2/18 here in Boston. I've been attending the golf show for 3 years now and every year I stop by the "Musty Putters" booth and putt. This year I happened to ask David Musty if he could make a putter for me out of Koa Wood. I didn't expect him to say yes, but he did and he also had one on hand for me to try out. I placed my order for one and it arrived a couple of days ago. Here it is, a sure thing of beauty!

(I think the sweet spot is made of maple)
    Attached Files
    Lovena

Re: Koa Wood Putter

I wonder what type of wood the center section is made of. Ash? Balsa, perhaps?
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
      I wonder what type of wood the center section is made of. Ash? Balsa, perhaps?
      As in my original post , I think the sweet spot is made of maple!

Lovena
      Lovena

Comment

Wow that sure is pretty. I'd be tempted to add it to my bag but even with a cover I don't think it would last that long banging against my irons. You didn't mention how much it cost, but I'm guessing it would be too pricey for me to just admire it in my office and for putting across the carpet.

Comment

Thanks NoCal! The putter came with its own cover that they designed....a "slipper" cover actually. Would you believe that I paid a special show price of under $200 for this putter? At the show I also got a remote-controlled Bat Caddy for a special show price as well.
          Lovena

Comment

Working...
          X