Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tell Us Something We Don't Know

Originally posted by LonLeroux View Post
    Is that because of health reasons? Or some sort of strong personal conviction?

Forgive me for prying, but that's interesting to me. If I get too nosey, do tell me to shut up.
    I'm a machine. We don't function well with impurities and foreign chemicals in our systems. I cannot tell you to shut up. Anger is not an emotion that I have learned yet.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
      I'm a machine. We don't function well with impurities and foreign chemicals in our systems.
      Ah, I see. Does that philosophy go for your diet as well? No high-fructose corn syrup and all that?
      How do you stand on modern medicine?
      Are you a complete "natural purist" so to speak, or do you simply avoid that which does harm to the body?

I cannot tell you to shut up. Anger is not an emotion that I have learned yet.
      That is greatly appreciated, and I'll do my best to reciprocate by not offending you.

Once more, forgive my curiosity. I'm forever sticking my nose where it doesn't belong for the sake of learning new things.
      Hail to the Chief Bloomenbergensteinenthal, shiksa.

Comment

Visual clutter overwhelms me. When brainstorming ideas on paper, I can hardly fill half the page before feeling the need to start fresh. Gazing upon a blank sheet brings me pleasure.

(original draft of this post contained 403 words. ruthlessly trimmed down to 31. Weight Watchers for words)
        "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
        "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
        "
        Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Maybe I'm not crazy.

Or maybe I am.
          http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
          http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
            Maybe I'm not crazy.

Or maybe I am.
            Or maybe you're the only sane one in town. Pick up the 1966 film "King Of Hearts."

Comment

Working...
            X